BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Divya P.
FELTHAM, FELTHAM
Leaves my skin feeling soft and I really like the smell of it too. The consistency is nice as well. It has helped in keeping my skin free of spots and it was well worth the money!
Chloe S.
london
I am still unsure on this product, some days it feels like it’s working and other days it leaves my skin feeling too dry. I bought it at boots and would say it’s a decent price but not sure I will recommend to others quite yet...
Bij R.
Los Angeles
Amazing product. Very simple but does the trick and keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. The best part: no crazy chemicals or perfumes so this is ideal for sensitive skin!
Beth M.
It is was it is, simple. No harsh chemicals so really nice on the skin. I do sometimes find that due to it being so gentle that it takes a while to be effective on the stubborn spots
Rayner E.
Milton Keynes
I love using a face scub to take my makeup off. this one especially, as it can get right to the nitty gritty places and takes every bit of dirt and makeup off of my face
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
I have had horrible acne about 2 years ago. They finally diminished, and left me with disgusting acne scars. I'm only 19 years old. Once I heard of the "Simple" line, I had to try it. I have such sensitive skin, and will break out to anything I put on my face. I have to say this is the most wonderful facial cleanser I have ever used. Smoothed my skin like no other, feels so refreshing and clean after washing. I use this product with their toner (which is also amazing) with out using the toner, I've noticed that this product also lightens my skin, and acne scars. Which is a HUGE plus for me. I recommend this product for anyone, no matter what skin type you have. It's excellent! Thank you so much for this product, and all others too! Great job!
Claire M.
Vancouver
This exfoliater is not especially gentle or for every day use - but when used twice a week it does a good job. I have repurchased this scrub several times (unfortunately they have discontinued it) and it always gave me great results. It cleared out my blackheads, helped me battle the occasional zits, and (obviously) smoothed flaking skin. The smell is mild. I would definitely recommend to someone with normal/combo skin type.
Mollie G.
This is hands down my favourite face wash, i use this every morning and night and it is the best at gently removing all of my make up without feeling harsh. I sometimes have problem skin and this is the one product that i can use daily that i find helps me. All of simples range is so good for problem skin without the harsh chemicals some other products have. 100% recommend.
Aleisha L.
Portland, OR
My absolute favourite holy grail face wash. This product has absolutely changed my skin for the better. I used to get bumps along my forehead and breakouts from numerous products that promised to clear my skin and were ridiculously expensive but this product is so cheap and is the answer to all of my problems. Highly, highly, highly recommend!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.