BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Yasmin H.
Holly drive , Penyffordd
It is a refreshing product and leaves skin feeling really clean and cool. Works really well with the moisturiser after as well as a good combo. Didn't expect much from the cleanser but it proved to be better than some expensive brands I have tried. Worth a go!
Rebekah S.
I always have used simole products as I find that they are the only brand that are the best for my skin. They minimize breakouts and do not irritate my skin. I suffer from redness and have found that the cleansers help with this in a way.
Natasha C.
This scrub is so smoothing on your face. The packaging is nice quite simple but still cute, I use this product all the time, I scrub a couple times a week it works wonders, I bought it from boots and I would totally recommend to others
Ally T.
Alford, Aberdeenshire
Great face wash for everyone's morning routine. Works well after using a face scrub to make your skin feel extra smooth. This product is a great price for the quality that you get out of it. Keeps skin looking healthy and glowing.
Vicky L.
Birmingham, UK
I’ve been using this facial scrub for so long now I can’t even remember what I used before. It’s brilliant! I use it first thing every morning - it wakes me up well and is super gentle on my skin
Sania G.
This product has left me with smooth glowing skin, it was really effective, results within a couple of days. In my opinion it met my expectations as I tend to have rough and dry skin. This has kept my skin hydrated; smooth.
Sadia J.
Dhaka, Bangladesh sh
This is an amazing product. I Love this product. I am telling you guys it is a must have product. You guys will love this products. Must have. It feels so smooth on skin. Sooo good.
Divya P.
FELTHAM, FELTHAM
Leaves my skin feeling soft and I really like the smell of it too. The consistency is nice as well. It has helped in keeping my skin free of spots and it was well worth the money!
Chloe S.
london
I am still unsure on this product, some days it feels like it’s working and other days it leaves my skin feeling too dry. I bought it at boots and would say it’s a decent price but not sure I will recommend to others quite yet...
Bij R.
Los Angeles
Amazing product. Very simple but does the trick and keeps my face feeling fresh and clean. The best part: no crazy chemicals or perfumes so this is ideal for sensitive skin!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.