BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Jordan K.
I didn't like it at all. I didn't feel like it cleaned my face. The smell was applying
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
I love this product because is helping a lot to my face make my face clean and fresh
Faith P.
Perfect facial scrub. I love Simple products- they always make my face feel fresh.
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
Easy on the skin and contains no harsh chemicals - keeps my skin smooth and fresh.
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
I really like this it's not to harsh on your skin and one can feel it exfoliating!
I really enjoy using this however it feels wired on your hands. I highly recommend
Margo S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Face feels clean after use, but after a short time. I'll need to add moisturizer.
Hannah K.
I have sensitive skin and found this to be too abrasive to be used even weekly.
Taylor F.
Tobyhanna, PA
Simple is a great brand over all. Great for sensitive skin. Works very well.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
This is my favorite facial scrub  I have ever used. My face feels clean and refreshed after using Simple facial scrub. I like that I can feel the difference in my skin after using this product as well as feeling it work when I apply the product to my face.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.