BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
I like the feeling my face has after cleansing with Simple Facial Scrub, clean, no residue.
Ginny N.
I love this facial scrub! It doesn't over dry your skin. It leaves your face feeling great.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Mild daily use facial scrub. Washes off clean and easy living a healthy glow to the skin.
Jennifer J.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love every product I have ever tried from Simple and this facial scrub is no different.
Katlyn B.
Ferguson, NC
I abousktle love this. It leaves such a clean look on my ace and leaves me feeling fresh
casey c.
Just awesome! I have very sensitive skin and very dry and this helped my kin stay moist.
Sarah C.
Joliet , IL
Love this! Everything about it is awesome! Smell and it gets the job done really well!
Jordan K.
I didn't like it at all. I didn't feel like it cleaned my face. The smell was applying
Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
Cleans skin thoroughly nod smells nice. Can use often as it does not irritate the skin
TIffani V.
Columbia, MO
I really liked this face wash, it really helped keep the dry skin around my nose away.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.