BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Jessica W.
Edmond, Ok
Cleans skin thoroughly nod smells nice. Can use often as it does not irritate the skin
Sarah C.
Joliet , IL
Love this! Everything about it is awesome! Smell and it gets the job done really well!
TIffani V.
Saint Louis, MO
I really liked this face wash, it really helped keep the dry skin around my nose away.
Marcela Q.
Entiat , Wa
I love this product because is helping a lot to my face make my face clean and fresh
I really enjoy using this however it feels wired on your hands. I highly recommend
Katherine F.
Ocoee, FL
Easy on the skin and contains no harsh chemicals - keeps my skin smooth and fresh.
Faith C.
Perfect facial scrub. I love Simple products- they always make my face feel fresh.
Brianna B.
Montebello , CA
I really like this it's not to harsh on your skin and one can feel it exfoliating!
Margo S.
N Tonawanda, NY
Face feels clean after use, but after a short time. I'll need to add moisturizer.
Hannah K.
I have sensitive skin and found this to be too abrasive to be used even weekly.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.