BY SIMPLE #49 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Porsha L.
Winston Salem, NC
These is gentle on my face and doesn't cause redness like many of the washes do. I love it.
Hali C.
It leaves skin feeling good, cleared face up, and we find it to be exactly what we wanted.
Christina C.
I like the feeling my face has after cleansing with Simple Facial Scrub, clean, no residue.
Ginny N.
I love this facial scrub! It doesn't over dry your skin. It leaves your face feeling great.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
It's not quite as exfoliating as I like, but it's gentle, it works, and is very affordable!
Heather C.
Yonkers, NY
I use this several times a week and it helps remove dead skin from my face in a gentle way.
Jen T.
Round Lake, IL
It was very gentle on my skin. My skin felt smooth and soft after I used it every few days.
Katlyn B.
Ferguson, NC
I abousktle love this. It leaves such a clean look on my ace and leaves me feeling fresh
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Mild daily use facial scrub. Washes off clean and easy living a healthy glow to the skin.
casey c.
Just awesome! I have very sensitive skin and very dry and this helped my kin stay moist.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.