BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Katelyn C.
A great, gentle cleanser. It exfoliates without feeling like you're scrubbing off your skin.
resa H.
This is one of the most gentles scrubs I've ever used. It cleans without stripping your skin.
Lauren L.
Macomb, MI
The smell isn't the best but it has rice granules that really exfoliate your skin thoroughly
Kate E.
Portland, OR
This is a good cleanser. It is no frills, but it works. I also like the no nonsense packages.
Sydnie S.
Decatur, IN
Would be good for sensitive skin but for me personally it didn't have enough scrubbing in it
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
I love this facial scrub!This does as it states and doesn't bother my sensitive skin either!
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX
I love it, not so tough on your skin but tough enough to clean your face from makeup or dirt
Ginny N.
I love this facial scrub! It doesn't over dry your skin. It leaves your face feeling great.
Layne P.
Winthrop, MA
It's not quite as exfoliating as I like, but it's gentle, it works, and is very affordable!
Brittany   L.
Kellyville, OK
Great scrub yet gentle on the face . I can use this 3 times a week and not cause any issues
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.