BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Stacy D.
little falls, mn
I live the scrub. Cleanse skin very well and makes my skin feel refreshed and clean. I love it
Cary H.
Miami , FL
Love this product! Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! I recommend it to everyone I know!
Laetra C.
I love this scrub. I've used it after several other products that left my face burning and red.
Autumn H.
I like that it gently scrubs my face and makes it feel cleaner like all the dead skin is gone.
Lara T.
Tucker, GA
Love this. Not too abrasive. Use it in the shower. Good to clean the face and refresh the skin.
Katelyn C.
A great, gentle cleanser. It exfoliates without feeling like you're scrubbing off your skin.
Lauren L.
Macomb, MI
The smell isn't the best but it has rice granules that really exfoliate your skin thoroughly
Amanda L.
Pickerington, OH
Wonderful scrub for people with sensitive skin. Doesn't irritate it. Use only weekly though.
Abigail P.
Cypress, TX
I love it, not so tough on your skin but tough enough to clean your face from makeup or dirt
Lindsay T.
Huntersville, NC
Great for sensitive skin. nice gentle exfoliator. i used this product mostly in the mornings
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.