BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Rachael L.
This is my favorite! It's gentle enough to use daily and gives my skin an extra boost to feel smoothr.
Ulalee P.
Maplewood, NJ
I love this product it definitely kept my skin feeling clean and soft definitely recommend this product
Andrea C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this facial scrub it smells great and makes my skin so smooth and its not that expensive either
Christine M.
Sacramento, CA
Not harsh. Feel very clean after use. Dose not break me out. Inexpensive small enough to put in luggage
Stephanie J.
I use this product every day!! It is my holy grail in my shower routine !! It is amazing and non oily !
Amber M.
Tomball, TX
This stuff is amazing! After using it for the first time, it left my face feeling very soft and smooth.
Kimberly-Joy L.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is a great way to exfoliate without tearing up your skin - especially for us sensitive skin types.
Kimberly K.
Nice, smooth, and gentle on skin for entire family too use. Meets expectations and good value for money
Melanie W.
Albuquerque, NM
Works ok, but it tends to dry my face out.. I can only use it about once a week, if I used it at all.
Courtney D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is my go to facial wash: I have been using it for two years and love how gentle it is on my skin
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.