BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Ernesto M.
Austin, TX
I have SUPER sensitive skin that will turn red even if I brush against something, but this exfoliator is the BEST one I've ever used. I have been having trouble finding it at Target lately, so I usually resort to getting one from online, but I know I have to get it. It leaves a cooling sensation on your face while using it and does not irritate the skin.
Genesis C.
philadelphia , PA
This facial cleanser is actually good I thought it was going to smell better but it smells so bad because it has that medicine smell but aside from that it cleans good and it doesn't leave my sling feeling oily or dry and I see the difference right away this is approved and recommended by me ūüĎĆūüŹĹ not to mention the price too I actually got it from Kmart and it was like 5 bucks Simple Smoothing Facial Scrub
Dayton M.
This is a very good facial scrub!! It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and gets all of the makeup off. It's very gentle, which is great if you have sensitive skin. I rebought this a couple of times, but stopped because I wanted to find a scrub that helped with acne a little bit more. Still would definitely recommend it, though!
Ayla S.
I like how the product feels on my face and how it's not a super rough exfoliant but still gets the job done. My only issue with the face scrub is the smell. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it smells like cleaning solution that I would use on my counter. Not pleasant. Have yet to check if they have other scents.
Stephanie H.
I love the feel and texture of facial scrubs! I have used this product with a facial cleaning battery operated brush tool and the two combined works wonders! I do tend to make a mess when I use these type of face scrub products so instead I will tend to use them while in the shower and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth!
Alyssa D.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FACE WASH!!! It is so easy to use and works so well. The packaging is so easy and it never spills out, I have many of the travel sizes and I love it I would recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin and may be scared to try new things. My face is clean, soft, and never breaks out.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I first tried simple when I was given a Vox Box with the wipes and eye makeup remover. I absolutely LOVED both products. So, I branched out and bought more products and this was one. It leaves my face clean and fresh without drying it out like other products. It is affordable when I'm on a budget. Simple is perfect!
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Its as the name its self simple. Nothing harsh in it gentle on the skin leaves your face clean and simple. It was alright since I have tried other facial scrubs has no strong scent its a good value especially when their are always coupons out. If you like something simple for your face this scrub is the one,.
Meg W.
Lubbock, TX
I truly enjoy this product! I am one who has her brands, and is super loyal. My aunt gave me a container of this, and while I was wary at first, I soon fell in love! It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I haven't had any break outs while using this product, and will definitely be purchasing again!
Tiana D.
Are usually use this product in the morning when I wake up as my face wash and it just brings out my skin and makes it feel soft after the wash. I am a first-time user of this product and this product gave us a really good first impression I am considering bepurchasing and do you recommend this product.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.