BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Aimee A.
This scrub done just enough and wasnt to harsh on my sensitive skin but this is still a product that I cant use everyday because it wil cause dry skin and irritation and my face will soon turn red but using it weekly has done wonders for my skin. It's all about trial and error and I learned with this product.
Lolo L.
Venice
For a great inexpensive face scrub, I highly recommend this one!  Besides the Alba one I love, this comes in a close second. It really scrubs away any impurities and makes my face feel so clean!  I love that it doesn't have many of the harsh chemicals found in so many other scrubs and I've used it for every day washing and had no issues!
Karina Z.
I have sensitive skin, so this facial scrub works great and doesn't irritate or over dry my skin. I go through a lot of different facial cleansers but this one by far is the best one that I have used. It goes on smooth and isn't too sticky like other cleansers and leaves my skin smooth and clean
Joana H.
Los Angeles
This is one of my favorite products, I use it in the mornings and nights. I like how it makes my skin look and how it feels. The only thing I don't like is the lid, it doesn't close right after a while but it doesn't affect the product. I use it continuously, I buy at least 2 of these a month.
Taylor J.
For some reason this scrub seems to slightly irritate my skin when I first use it, even though the packaging claims there are no "harsh ingredients" and I don't have that sensation with any other scrubs. Personally I like scrubs that are a little more rough and this is extremely gentle.
Tiffani V.
Alma, AR
I did not feel like this product improved my face much.  It is very light and I don't feel as though it did much for me.  It may do something for someone who has less needs as far as a cleanser, but this one was not for me!  Maybe for someone with normal skin, no acne or blackheads, etc.
Emily D.
Algonquin
One of the best face scrubs on the market! I wash my face with this once a week and it gently exfoliates my skin leaving it clean and smooth with absolutely no irritating. I have sensitive skin and most facial cleansers cause me to break out but I was amazed at how awesome this one is.
Giar M.
Athens, GA
I LOVE SIMPLE. Treats my face wonderfully and really does clean. I have fallen in love with this line and what it offers. Not harsh to my face and has controlled my acne. I love the simplicity to this product. This is my go to product when friends ask me for advice on facial scrubs!
Brianne G.
Raleigh, NC
This product is very gentle on the skin. However i have acne prone skin and i feel like I️t does not clean my pores I️t just cleans the surface of my skin. It’s also a little drying as well. It’s a great cleanser if you just ran out of your favorite and you need SOMETHING but this isn’t something i would automatically reach for
Daisy C.
Stokesdale, NC
This product genuinely leaves my face feeling clean and blemish free. It met my expectations to a t. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a daily facial gentle cleanser. I am a repeated user over the course of two whole years and it has never failed me.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.