BY SIMPLE #35 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
It does the job at exfoliating but the smell of it is such a turn off. I recommend it for people with oily skin.
Alex D.
Ogden, UT
Non sleeping or irritating scrub. Cleans the pores and brightens the face. I like to use this to wake up my skin.
Leah G.
I absolutely love this face wash it works so well. It cleans my face of my dead skin and my skin feels so soft .
Sara C.
This product is not harsh on my skin at all, has a light fragrance to it, and doesn't leave my face feelIng dry.
Nowshad B.
Minneapolis, MN
I don´t really like this stuff because it makes my skin really red after using it. so i would not say use this
Mayah J.
Georgetown, KY
Leaves my face relieved and feeling good . Like the way it cleans out my ores and smells so crash and so clean
Rebecca P.
Lutherville, MD
I like using this facial scrub in the shower. It washes away dirt and dead skin without leaving your skin dry.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
I like this face scrub because it doesn't dry out my skin. It is a gentle cleanser while getting a deep clean.
Bri W.
New Bern, NC
I love the smell and how squeaky clean my skin feels after using it. It is a great price and lasts a long time.
Anna N.
Rochester
It was great!  It kept my skin feeling soft and clean with out that stripping feeling most harsh face washes do
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.