BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this facial scrub. My husband uses it too. I use it once a week and I haven't had any problems with it so far.
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love this sensitive skin formula, but it sometimes dries my face out. It doesn't have an overpowering scent either.
Rebecca G.
We keep this in the shower and my whole family uses it. It's a perfect mild scrub to help with keeping pores clear.
Emily T.
This was the first Simple product that I have used, and I wasn't disappointed. I will be using this product again!
Brandy W.
This is a nice daily scrub, very gentle. I think this is good for sensitive skin who wants some light exfoliation.
Tyanna A.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Love it so much. This is one of my go to scrubs💙 I have very dry skin so this is great for that totally recommend.
Whitney J.
I have very sensitive skin and this is just about the only thing that keeps me from having more breakouts! Love it!
kaitlin w.
Gardner, MA
Love this facial scrub so good for getting all the dead skin off my face at night twice a week and is not too harsh
Han N.
Arlington, TX
Love this product! Cheap and does not dry out my skin. I use this daily and it never gave me a reason to complain.
Ashley S.
Midland , GA
Not to big on the smell but it does its job and skin feels smooth after. Works great with the rest of the products.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.