BY SIMPLE #58 in Face Scrubs

Courtney C.
Great non drying product for sensitive skin. Fires the job without any harsh irritation. Has a light pleasant scent.
Mandy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Ok cleanser . Left my face feeling dry and in need of moistriser asap . But did clear up some belmishes i had coming
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
I love this product! It made my face all smooth and not red after using it! It took out a lot of dirt from my pores!
Shauna S.
Riverview, FL
I love this facial scrub! I really feel like it gets my skin clean. I love the exfoliation you get from this product!
Anita B.
Hamburg, PA
I leave this in the slower and use it in the shower. It does not have a strong scent, it is gentle and non iritating.
Julie C.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love this facial scrub. My husband uses it too. I use it once a week and I haven't had any problems with it so far.
Loren H.
Decatur, IL
It doesn't have a very pleasant smell but my skin feels softer after I use it and no problems with my sensitive skin
Emily B.
Pleasantville, NY
After using this scrub my skin feels refreshed, clean and healthy! No gross leftover residue like some other scrubs.
Amber S.
I love any facial cleanser with fine granules because it helps wash always dry dead skin! This stuff worked perfectly
Elizabeth M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I love this sensitive skin formula, but it sometimes dries my face out. It doesn't have an overpowering scent either.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.