BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Michaela C.
Johnson City, TN
I really liked this product. It was gently on my skin but I really felt like my face was very clean and fresh after I used it
Tiffany S.
Greeneville, TN
I love this product it works great no harsh chemicals down side is the scent is not the bezt but over all product works great
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
Finally something for my adult acne! Great exfoliant and no harsh additives that do more harm than good. I will never switch!
Grace H.
This facial scrub is life. I use it before I go to bed and it makes me feel so refreshed and helps me have a goodnight sleep
Ha D.
Plymouth, IN
It is impress product i used. It is normal style, not cute enougg for me to buy. But it is good and make your skin very clean
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
Made my skin feel tingly and clean after using. Although when I rinsed my face, it made my skin very tight and uncomfortable.
Samantha L.
Little Rock, AR
Very nice facial scrub. Would recommend for normal to oily skin, it did make my dry skin a little tight feeling afterward.
Marisa M.
West Chester, PA
This is a very soft facial scrub so I don't really feel like it did anything for my skin. I also wasn't a fan of the smell.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, Missouri
I really liked using this face scrub alot. I feel like it really deep cleans my face and makes it feel very soft and smooth
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Love this scrub so gentle yet effective ! Doesn't dry my skin out like others ive tried ... really helps control my acne !
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.