BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
This face wash is fine. It works & doesn't dry my face out. Not much fragrance or anything irritating but nothing exciting
Jolene g.
Clovis, NM
Love this scrub so gentle yet effective ! Doesn't dry my skin out like others ive tried ... really helps control my acne !
Reba D.
Kansas City
Verylight scrub. Gentle on skin while cleansing deep. It's great for sensitive and oily skin. I love all their products.
Alfreda A.
Beaumont, TX
Best scrub I've ever used for my sensitive skin! I love how mild it is against my face and it also exfoliates excellenty!
Ashley J.
This scrub is awesome! Doesn't dry out your skin like other brands. Love this scrub and want to try their other products!
Terri W.
Marthaville, LA
This is ok, not as great as my Aveeno but if I'm not able to find the Aveeno at my Walgreens, this is the backup product.
Megan C.
Columbia, KY
I love this product! It exfoliates while making my skin feel clean and fresh!! I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Aalieyah M.
Tulare, CA
I tried the product because I needed something gentle and that was still able to cleanse my pores. Product was too gentle
Autumn L.
Sedalia
Smells good, has a nice scrub texture but my skin is just so sensitive and it made my skin pretty red and irritated after
Bethany J.
Clearfork
I liked this but as far as exfoliating goes I don’t know if it did too good. I did like it just for a everyday face wash.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.