BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
I am currently using this and love it. This was my first time trying it but it works very well on my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Alissa E.
Mount pleasant
I use this once a week. Definitely wouldn't recommend using it as an everyday face wash. Definitely recommend for sensitive skin!
Audrey L.
You only use this two-three times a week, but it makes your skin super soft! Easy to use, just put it on after washing your face.
Stephanie A.
Oakland Park
It doesn't smell too great and it was also a bit harsh on my face. Would dry out the skin around my nose if I used it too often.
Grace H.
This facial scrub is life. I use it before I go to bed and it makes me feel so refreshed and helps me have a goodnight sleep
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
Made my skin feel tingly and clean after using. Although when I rinsed my face, it made my skin very tight and uncomfortable.
Ha D.
Plymouth, IN
It is impress product i used. It is normal style, not cute enougg for me to buy. But it is good and make your skin very clean
Michaela C.
I really liked this product. It was gently on my skin but I really felt like my face was very clean and fresh after I used it
Brittany H.
Wyoming, IA
Finally something for my adult acne! Great exfoliant and no harsh additives that do more harm than good. I will never switch!
Tiffany S.
Greeneville, TN
I love this product it works great no harsh chemicals down side is the scent is not the bezt but over all product works great
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.