BY SIMPLE #58 in Face Scrubs

Amber A.
A nice gentle exfoliation. I use this 3-4 times a week and it leaves my skin with a natural glow, with removing all of the dead skin.
Justina M.
Bowie, Md
This face scrub is life essential!!! I can not live without it. Its smooth and it cleans you skin as if you had just gotten a facial
Lauren L.
Conway, AR
This is not the best. I actually now use it for a body scrub. It was too rough for my face. It works great for a body scrub though!
Shawna W.
I started using the simple facial scrub but couldn't get past the smell. I have only used it a few times & every time it's worse ..
Emilia d.
Great scrub. And it's nice that I can pronounce all the ingredients on the back! It's a lovely exfoliater and well worth the money.
Katie K.
This is a great every day facial scrub. It leaves me feeling super clean after using it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emma J.
brantford
Really enjoy this scrub! It makes my skin feel clear and fresh after washing with this. Only problem is I think it is discontinued!
Kyndal R.
Trenton, MI
It is very gentle. I have used this product for a few years now. I use it once or twice a week now with the other products im using
Jaileen  V.
Stockton, CA
I use this every morning it helps my skin feel refreshed. It exfoliates my skin so well. It makes my fave feel so smooth and clean
I will use this as long as it is available. It really provides a deep clean and leaves your.skin feeling soft and clean afterwards
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.