BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Jenna F.
Really wasn't a fan of this. For claiming "Simple", there are ingredients in this product that I found extremely irritating to my skin.
Kristen N.
This is the best facial wash I've used to date. I used to always get St Ives but this leaves my skin feeling so much smoothr and soft
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
Gentle on the skin and cleans well. The only drawback is the smell... It just smells a little weird to me but it's not a deal breaker.
Arlene D.
Ridgewood, NY
This is a great scrub, the only downside is it made my skin dry. I used to use this but I found something better to exfoliate my skin.
Carissa F.
My face has been very dry and peeling for a few months. This product helps get the dead skin off of my face and leaves it feeling soft.
Hailey C.
I love that this is the only product that is not too harsh for my sensitive and dry skin. This is now the only face wash I will buy.
Amber A.
A nice gentle exfoliation. I use this 3-4 times a week and it leaves my skin with a natural glow, with removing all of the dead skin.
Vanessa L.
Stanton, CA
I have sensitive skin and this product has been fabulous. Other products would leave my skin red but this one is absolutely fabulous.
Sadie M.
The exfoliating beads are larger than I prefer but because the this cleanser has no dyes or scents it didn't irritate my skin at all.
Justina M.
Bowie, Md
This face scrub is life essential!!! I can not live without it. Its smooth and it cleans you skin as if you had just gotten a facial
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.