BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Dayton M.
This is a very good facial scrub!! It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and gets all of the makeup off. It's very gentle, which is great if you have sensitive skin. I rebought this a couple of times, but stopped because I wanted to find a scrub that helped with acne a little bit more. Still would definitely recommend it, though!
Ayla S.
I like how the product feels on my face and how it's not a super rough exfoliant but still gets the job done. My only issue with the face scrub is the smell. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it smells like cleaning solution that I would use on my counter. Not pleasant. Have yet to check if they have other scents.
Alyssa D.
THIS IS MY FAVORITE FACE WASH!!! It is so easy to use and works so well. The packaging is so easy and it never spills out, I have many of the travel sizes and I love it I would recommend this to anyone who has very sensitive skin and may be scared to try new things. My face is clean, soft, and never breaks out.
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
I first tried simple when I was given a Vox Box with the wipes and eye makeup remover. I absolutely LOVED both products. So, I branched out and bought more products and this was one. It leaves my face clean and fresh without drying it out like other products. It is affordable when I'm on a budget. Simple is perfect!
Aidelina G.
Providence, RI
Its as the name its self simple. Nothing harsh in it gentle on the skin leaves your face clean and simple. It was alright since I have tried other facial scrubs has no strong scent its a good value especially when their are always coupons out. If you like something simple for your face this scrub is the one,.
Maegen W.
Greenvale, NY
I truly enjoy this product! I am one who has her brands, and is super loyal. My aunt gave me a container of this, and while I was wary at first, I soon fell in love! It left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I haven't had any break outs while using this product, and will definitely be purchasing again!
Aimee A.
This scrub done just enough and wasnt to harsh on my sensitive skin but this is still a product that I cant use everyday because it wil cause dry skin and irritation and my face will soon turn red but using it weekly has done wonders for my skin. It's all about trial and error and I learned with this product.
Tiana D.
Woodbridge, VA
Are usually use this product in the morning when I wake up as my face wash and it just brings out my skin and makes it feel soft after the wash. I am a first-time user of this product and this product gave us a really good first impression I am considering bepurchasing and do you recommend this product.
Lolo L.
Venice
For a great inexpensive face scrub, I highly recommend this one!  Besides the Alba one I love, this comes in a close second. It really scrubs away any impurities and makes my face feel so clean!  I love that it doesn't have many of the harsh chemicals found in so many other scrubs and I've used it for every day washing and had no issues!
Karina Z.
I have sensitive skin, so this facial scrub works great and doesn't irritate or over dry my skin. I go through a lot of different facial cleansers but this one by far is the best one that I have used. It goes on smooth and isn't too sticky like other cleansers and leaves my skin smooth and clean
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.