BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Tori J.
Amazing scrub for anyone with sensitive skin. keeps my skin clear and healthy. my skin is so smooth after using and its super cheap too.
Didnt remove much of my make up, and had to wash twice, but it was very gentle enough tp rn everyday, and work wonderful on my bare skin.
Trinitee W.
Wilmington, NC
I love the simple brand and this was the first thing I used.I find that gentle scrubs are great for my skin and this gentle but effective
Angela M.
The simple line is a perfect line for someone who is looking to try something new, the products work great and it doesn't affect the skin
Nikki W.
clarksville, TN
This gental exfoliant is great for anyone with sensitive skin. It's rental enough to use everyday. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.
Jessica  S.
Best facial scrub I have ever owned. I have very sensitive skin and being able to find something that works is amazing. Love this stuff!
Hannah B.
Temecula, CA
I love the smell and it is for sensitive skin. It is also great because there are small exfoliating beads inside that help with dry skin!
MiKayla J.
I didn't receive any great results with this. It did not cause any breakouts or anything either. It's as the name implies, pretty simple.
Chessie L.
Newburgh, IN
I really dislike the smell of this product, it smells like plastic. The exfoliating beads are very fine, so I felt like it didn't do much.
Maureen P.
I didn't love the way this left my skin feeling after using. It was a bit too drying for my skin, and not something I would use again.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.