BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Brooke C.
OKlahoma City, OK
My tried and true hands down favorite facial scrub. I use it daily and it's gentle enough to where it doesn't hurt my skin. I loveeee it!!
Emily F.
Springville, AL
I love this scrub! It is gentle enough to not cause any irritation of my skin yet abrasive enough to remove the dead skin that needs to go.
Sophia D.
Lawrence, KS
Great face scrub! Never irritates my skin. It has kind of an odd smell, and the scrub beads are different. But still a recommended product!
Alexandra S.
Warwick, RI
This scrub is really gentle and works wonderful for everyday use. It doesn't dry out my skin or over-scrub either. It's a perfect balance.
Mohab N.
Taylor C.
Virginia Beach, VA
For the price, this product is great. Soothes dry skin while gently cleansing. I have sensitive skin and this did not break me out at all.
Litzy M.
Atlanta , Georgia
Leaves your skin is very soft and clean and refreshing. I do it every morning and every night. Your skin will feel better after the first.
teresa d.
Kansas City, MO
Gets the job done. Uses rice grains as the scrubbing agent. Wish they were a little finer. But I've noticed that it does keep me less oily.
kathy k.
It's a nice gentle scrub for those with sensitive skin. I use this twice to three times a week, and its good at taking out your dead skin!
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is alright I guess I don't like it as much but others might the thing with me is it kind of leaves my face a little irritated.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.