BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Keily D.
Kearny, NJ
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I haven't really been impressed! I'll have to use it a little more to see how I feel I guess?
Melissa S.
Birdsboro, PA
Picked this up while away on vacation because I forgot my regular face wash.
Worked well and I didn't have any skin change until I got home.
pamela h.
All of the simple products work very well for me. I especially love the face wipes. They smell clean and fresh and I get them on sale at CVS.
kathy k.
It's a nice gentle scrub for those with sensitive skin. I use this twice to three times a week, and its good at taking out your dead skin!
lisa s.
Arcadia, CA
I felt this product was ok. I did not care for the smell of it. My skin felt ok after using it . But it seemed hard to get rid of the scent
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
My tried and true hands down favorite facial scrub. I use it daily and it's gentle enough to where it doesn't hurt my skin. I loveeee it!!
Jenna W.
Denton, TX
This stuff works so good! Its the only brand that works on my face! I use it everyday and it keeps my skin clear!! It's a good price too!!
Mohab N.
Great face scrub! Never irritates my skin. It has kind of an odd smell, and the scrub beads are different. But still a recommended product!
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is alright I guess I don't like it as much but others might the thing with me is it kind of leaves my face a little irritated.
teresa d.
Kansas City, MO
Gets the job done. Uses rice grains as the scrubbing agent. Wish they were a little finer. But I've noticed that it does keep me less oily.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.