BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
Birdsboro, PA
Picked this up while away on vacation because I forgot my regular face wash.
Worked well and I didn't have any skin change until I got home.
Kara B.
Raleigh, NC
I hate this stuff. I felt like it was super abrasive & really irritated my skin. It is an affordable product but I will never buy this again.
Jill H.
huntsville
Love this scrub! It was not to rough but did the job, and my skin felt clean and smooth afterwards. One of the best drugstore facial scrubs.
Keily D.
Kearny , NJ
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and I haven't really been impressed! I'll have to use it a little more to see how I feel I guess?
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
I wish it was just a little more rough, but all in all its a really decent product and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin which is a bonus!
Bailie L.
Choctaw, OK
I love the whole simple product line from the facial scrubs to the facial wipes. This facial scrub makes my face feel amazing after using it
Jennifer D.
Blue Bell, PA
This is a nice, gentle cleanser that I use several times per week. Not a huge fan of the scent. I also wish that they didn't use microbeads.
pamela h.
Petersburg, VA
All of the simple products work very well for me. I especially love the face wipes. They smell clean and fresh and I get them on sale at CVS.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
I LOVE this exfoliator. It is a cream based exfoliator with fine exfoliating particles. My skin always feels amazingly soft after using this.
Angelique J.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is alright I guess I don't like it as much but others might the thing with me is it kind of leaves my face a little irritated.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.