BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
Usually my go to but it isn't the best. However if you are looking at prices then this could be ok. It is easily found in target or walgreens.
abby d.
Swansboro, NC
This product left my face feeling extremely dry. It was used in the shower and by the time I came out I was needing to moisturizer right away.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I love the simple products. I have very sensitive skin and these typically never let me down. This stuff makes my skin feel so clean and fresh!
Bailie L.
Choctaw, OK
I love the whole simple product line from the facial scrubs to the facial wipes. This facial scrub makes my face feel amazing after using it
Jill H.
huntsville
Love this scrub! It was not to rough but did the job, and my skin felt clean and smooth afterwards. One of the best drugstore facial scrubs.
Samantha B.
Breinigsville, PA
I LOVE this exfoliator. It is a cream based exfoliator with fine exfoliating particles. My skin always feels amazingly soft after using this.
Shelby W.
Richmond, VA
I cannot say enough about simple! My skin has never been more clear. I use this scrub about twice a week to make sure to get a deep cleanse.
Kara B.
Holly Springs, NC
I hate this stuff. I felt like it was super abrasive & really irritated my skin. It is an affordable product but I will never buy this again.
Jennifer D.
Blue Bell, PA
This is a nice, gentle cleanser that I use several times per week. Not a huge fan of the scent. I also wish that they didn't use microbeads.
Amber S.
Marlette, MI
I wish it was just a little more rough, but all in all its a really decent product and it doesn't bother my sensitive skin which is a bonus!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.