BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Andrea R.
Philadelphia , PA
This is the only facial cleanser I use, it is great for my skin because I have sensitive skin. I never break out and always have fresh looking skin
Destini S.
Fort Worth, TX
Tightens up my face and is very effective during process. I use this in my weekly routine and it gets rid of dead skin easily and leaves me glowing
Jenna w.
I really do love this product it is an amazing product for sensitive dry skin because it leaves your skin moisturized while also exfoliating 1!!
Keturah B.
Southaven, MS
This scrub is amazing! It brightened my face and also helped remove all the dead skin I could see. It helped with oil control! And that's a plus!
Angel S.
Downingtown, PA
I mean like, it's okay. But not worth it gurl, so not worth it. It doesn't do much like ya it cleans your pores, but I've seen better. XO, Angel.
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
I use this one or two times a week to really clean up my pores and excess dead skin. Gross, I know, but it works! my face feels amazing after!
andrea p.
Sunnyvale
This ia one of my daily cleansers i love it. It works well with my sensitive skin and it has no scent and removes all the product from my face
Tonya P.
Ty Ty, GA
Very gentle exfoliating cleanser. The only drawback in a slightly chemical smell. This does not last though. Works great with my sensitive skin
Lynn W.
Rahway, NJ
Usually my go to but it isn't the best. However if you are looking at prices then this could be ok. It is easily found in target or walgreens.
abby d.
Swansboro, NC
This product left my face feeling extremely dry. It was used in the shower and by the time I came out I was needing to moisturizer right away.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.