BY SIMPLE

Sarah Cate L.
Guyton, GA
This is the only scrub I have ever been able to use due to my sensitive skin. The whole simple line is great for my skin and it is fairly inexpensive.
Brianna C.
Allen, TX
All time favorite facial cleanser! I have nothing bad to say about this product! It is a gentle scrub for sensitive skin and doesn't leave my skin dry.
casey k.
I always recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin that gets irritated by harsh facial scrubs. But this works well for all skin types.
Brittany B.
Prospect, CT
This is always my go to scrub and I really like it! However I'm not a huge fan of the smell. Other than that it's a great scrub for all skin types:)
Jennifer B.
Sidney, OH
The smell was awful and my skin always felt worse after I used this product. The exfoliation was not effective and didn't leave me with smooth skin.
Melina B.
Allen, TX
Loved the cleanser, but the scrub could have been a little more dense. I used this over a years period, and then I fell in love with a new cleanser.
Susan R.
Vincent, AL
I love it has basic ingredients and is gentle on my skin. Does not clog pours and makes my skin feel so soft. I would highly recommend this product.
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Great product. Works well. Cleared up acne. I wish it exfoliated too but that might be hard now that micro-beads are no longer allowed in face wash.
Lipe B.
This is my go to face scrub before going to bed I make sure I use this so I can feel fresh and clean before going to bad so I can have a good sleep.
Autumn F.
Lynchburg, OH
Product works great, but it smells like burnt plastic. Definitely makes my skin look good but the smell is so overpowering it's almost not worth it.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.