BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Lizzy R.
This product was amazing for getting dirt and grime off my face at the end of the day. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and brighten after after use.
Jennifer B.
Sidney, OH
The smell was awful and my skin always felt worse after I used this product. The exfoliation was not effective and didn't leave me with smooth skin.
Lipe B.
This is my go to face scrub before going to bed I make sure I use this so I can feel fresh and clean before going to bad so I can have a good sleep.
Jordi J.
Columbia, Mo
Great product. Works well. Cleared up acne. I wish it exfoliated too but that might be hard now that micro-beads are no longer allowed in face wash.
Melina B.
Allen, TX
Loved the cleanser, but the scrub could have been a little more dense. I used this over a years period, and then I fell in love with a new cleanser.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
This scrub is fantastic because it gets rid of all the dry skin and your face gets exfoilates very well, it did meet my expectations, very effective
Carly M.
This face scrub is great. I have sensitive skin and it isn't bothered by this gentle scrub. The price is reasonable and I would recommend this scrub.
Amber W.
It really does the trick but the smell is not something that I've gotten used to yet...it smells like green tea and that is not a smell that I enjoy.
Nai S.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product i have oily face and this product makes it less oily and i don't break out as much. Makes your face fels cleans after the wash.
Emmylee G.
This has a good clean smell with none of the weird chemical after oder. it cleans your face without drying it out. I wish it was a little thicker.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.