BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Yessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
Its a little thick and I have to rub extra to get it all off. It makes me break out after using it so I am guessing it is too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Emily G.
I loved how it left my face feeling. It made me feel refreshed. It was affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Afrah W.
Baltimore, MD
Simple  made my face feel clean. It was light not heavy at all. Nothing harsh included in the products that's what makes this so excellent.
Hylary  T.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product, it isn't too harsh on my skin like many scrubs can be. The only thing I don't like is that it can sometimes leave my skin too dry.
Yelena P.
Phoenix , Az
I liked this product. It left my skin feeling clean and helped with any breakouts or irritation. It doesn't smell too great, but it worked pretty well.
nikki b.
Dundalk, MD
Nice Genta scrub for my sensitive skin n it didn't leave that tight feeling instead it was nice and sift and it kept my skin clean for a g r at times r
Nicole L.
This is my go to facial scrub! I absolutely love it! I picked it up a couple months ago and keep buying. I love how its so gentle on my sensitive skin.
Janna F.
Dupo, IL
Very lightweight and smoothing product. Does well for super oily skin with acne. The scrub soothes and softens the skin and doesn't dry your skin out.
Lyssa R.
Royal Oak, MI
I just heard I got this on sale at Walmart and really enjoyed it. We would mix the palm of the regular cleanser with the scrub to make it less abrasive
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Love the scrub along with all other simple skincare products. I use the scrub once a week especially in the winter. It's gentle but is very effective.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.