BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I use this to remove my makeup, it works to remove everything my face gets clean. It doesn't exfoliate I don't know why it's called a scrub because it's not.
Michelle C.
Miami Beach , FL
Love this brand, it helps make my skin soft. it does not have extra ingredients and I loved the price. It can be fund at ULTA and i can earn points as well.
Lily 👑.
Pasadena , TX
My Boyfriend love this scrub. It helps with his acne tremendously. I would recommend to anybody struggling with acne. Easy to use. And not harsh to the skin.
Anne R.
Amazing cleanser! Would highly recommend it! It has an amazing texture and perfect result after washing it off! It leaves your skin looking soft and perfect!
Hannah S.
I like simple products and I love that they are toxin free and natural but it doesn't do much for skin with acne. But just as an expoliator it works great.
Jen N.
Mendham, NJ
This scrub is too gentle for me. I need a scrub that will do more for my skin and that will scrub harder. This just didn't do it for me. It was too gentle
Umme H.
Lodi, CA
I loved the way it cleansed my face without making it feel rough or very dry. It smelled citrusy not very strong just the right amount, it was very creamy.
Vanessa R.
I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser dried my face out sooooo much. It worked well as an exfoliant, but definitely not for every day use for me.
Megan C.
Fontana , CA
Love love love this scrub! It does an amazing job of removing all makeup and extra stuff off my face after a long day. Very affordable and worth the try!
Khadija K.
Very nice, natural scrub. Good for daily use. And good for my sensitive skin. I like the exfoliating beads, which leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.