BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Jen N.
Mendham, NJ
This scrub is too gentle for me. I need a scrub that will do more for my skin and that will scrub harder. This just didn't do it for me. It was too gentle
Umme H.
Lodi, CA
I loved the way it cleansed my face without making it feel rough or very dry. It smelled citrusy not very strong just the right amount, it was very creamy.
Khadija K.
Very nice, natural scrub. Good for daily use. And good for my sensitive skin. I like the exfoliating beads, which leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.
Vanessa R.
I have very sensitive skin and this cleanser dried my face out sooooo much. It worked well as an exfoliant, but definitely not for every day use for me.
Yessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
Its a little thick and I have to rub extra to get it all off. It makes me break out after using it so I am guessing it is too harsh on my sensitive skin.
Megan C.
Rialto, CA
Love love love this scrub! It does an amazing job of removing all makeup and extra stuff off my face after a long day. Very affordable and worth the try!
Yelena P.
Phoenix , Az
I liked this product. It left my skin feeling clean and helped with any breakouts or irritation. It doesn't smell too great, but it worked pretty well.
Emily G.
I loved how it left my face feeling. It made me feel refreshed. It was affordable and worth it. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend.
Janna F.
Dupo, IL
Very lightweight and smoothing product. Does well for super oily skin with acne. The scrub soothes and softens the skin and doesn't dry your skin out.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Love the scrub along with all other simple skincare products. I use the scrub once a week especially in the winter. It's gentle but is very effective.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.