BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
Ridgeville
Does a decent job exfoliating! I like that it isn't supposed to have any artificial preservatives or chemicals. The scent leaves something to be desired though
Ali P.
Le Sueur, MN
This faciel cleanser is great for my skin because it is so senstiive to other cleasners that contain harsh chemicals. It also made my face breakout a lot less.
Kelsey Z.
Madison, MS
This is my favorite face scrub! Clean and efficient! Doesn’t dry and there are no harsh chemicals. I started using it when I was pregnant and haven’t stopped!
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This works quite well for my sensitive skin. The beads are not too harsh like most other brand are. It gets the job done and will probably repurchase it again
Leann H.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this stuff. It doesn't dry off my face but yet refreshes my face. The price is also amazing. Only con is sometimes I have problems finding it.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I use this to remove my makeup, it works to remove everything my face gets clean. It doesn't exfoliate I don't know why it's called a scrub because it's not.
Lily 👑.
Pasadena, TX
My Boyfriend love this scrub. It helps with his acne tremendously. I would recommend to anybody struggling with acne. Easy to use. And not harsh to the skin.
Michelle C.
Miami beach , FL
Love this brand, it helps make my skin soft. it does not have extra ingredients and I loved the price. It can be fund at ULTA and i can earn points as well.
Anne R.
Amazing cleanser! Would highly recommend it! It has an amazing texture and perfect result after washing it off! It leaves your skin looking soft and perfect!
Umme H.
Lodi, CA
I loved the way it cleansed my face without making it feel rough or very dry. It smelled citrusy not very strong just the right amount, it was very creamy.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.