BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca G.
Statesboro, GA
I have sensitive skin, so I have to be carful about the products I use especially with exfoliators. This facial scrub isn't too rough and doesn't break me out. I will definitely repurchase again.
erika d.
Antioch, CA
Works great your face feels refreshed and you feel baby soft! helps fight acne and mine was gone in probably less then 3 weeks. there were a couple but not too many.
Melissa L.
Evans, GA
My boyfriend uses it daily over my clean & clear, but in my opinion the smell is what gets me....it sort of has a plastic-y smell, like a newly opened pool toy?
Aileen B.
I bought this product in asda. The packaging is amazing. I love the product and it really feels like its doing my face good. My pores have been decreasing too!!
emily p.
Absolutely love. Not too harsh of a scrub on my sensitive skin but definitely see a difference after using: skin feels and looks smoothr and feels refreshed.
Brittany B.
Bargersville, IN
I am currently using this facial cleaner and I LOVE it! No harsh smells or rough exfoliant. It makes my skin feel nice and soft and keeps my blemishes at bay.
Jessica H.
Ridgeville
Does a decent job exfoliating! I like that it isn't supposed to have any artificial preservatives or chemicals. The scent leaves something to be desired though
Kelsey Z.
Madison, MS
This is my favorite face scrub! Clean and efficient! Doesn’t dry and there are no harsh chemicals. I started using it when I was pregnant and haven’t stopped!
Hanna B.
Love this scrubber! It's not too harsh so it's perfect for my sensitive face. No dyes or perfumes = no burning skin! I love that the exfoliating part is rice.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice scrub that isn't too harsh. I made a mistake when I was first using it by not pairing it with the right moisturizer, so it dried out my combination skin.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.