BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Iana D.
I bought this because it was on sale. I found that the beads were too big and got too irritating because it was deeply exfoliating. I stopped using it after a while because I have sensitive skin that tends to become really red and I didn’t want to keep exfoliating that deeply.
Cady K.
Maple Grove
I have used this product for 3+ years now and have not been able to find another product that helps me maintain clear skin for so long. I only use this every other day to avoid exfoliating too much but it really helps my skin look and feel fresh and clean!
Jenna S.
Akron, OH
A great gentle exfoliation for sensitive skin! Be careful not to use too frequently as it can cause some redness. I did notice that after use my skin craved moisture but all in all this is a good product at a low cost.
Paige S.
I purchased this scrub from target recently and its the perfect facial scrub if you have really sensitive skin. Its not to abrasive and it helps get rid of any flaky dry skin you might have. I would recommend this product to any one who has acne prone skin/oily you won't be dissapointed!
Brenna H.
Snyder
Simple scrub. I’m able to use it while o accutane without my face burning. I’d purchase this again. Very simple cute packaging. I find it very effective. I’d definitely recommend this scrub to a friend.
Sierra K.
Love this! I needed a good exfoliate that wasn’t too harsh and this is perfect! Other brands the exfoliating beads are too large or tough they tear my skin, this product does not! I feel fresh and clean after using this.
Cara D.
Atlanta
I like this scrub, but it doesn’t always feel like it gets everything. I do usually need to use a separate cleanser along with it. I am trying to use it up, and then will probably try to find one that gives me a cleaner feeling.
Brooke H.
Russellville
I have dry but sensitive skin and this product is awesome for when I feel like I need to exfoliate. Must scrubs leave me feeling raw but this one leaves me feeling smooth and refreshed
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Not my favorite but it's average. I don't care for the smell and I don't like the fact that at times it seems to go in my nose and down my throat for some reason. I will use til it's gone but won't repurchase
D'Andra G.
Good product it began to dry my skin out after while I had to mix it with a toner and a daily and nightly moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated but it helps get rid of my acne.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.