BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Cara D.
Atlanta
I like this scrub, but it doesn’t always feel like it gets everything. I do usually need to use a separate cleanser along with it. I am trying to use it up, and then will probably try to find one that gives me a cleaner feeling.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Not my favorite but it's average. I don't care for the smell and I don't like the fact that at times it seems to go in my nose and down my throat for some reason. I will use til it's gone but won't repurchase
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
This is my all time favorite face cleanser. It is so gentle on my skin. A little product bit of goes a little by way. I like be the beads. I feel like they really help clean out my pours and skin!
SHIANNE K.
I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate my fave like other brands. But I'm not a huge fan of the scrubbie pieces. It's just a bit too abrasive for me.
ALYSSA.! S.
This product makes my skin hurt a little after I️ wash my face but some moisturizer afterwards definitely help. This is a good product other then it being a little harsh on your skin.
Erin G.
this is a really good scrub that leaves my face feeling soft! very gentle. I've bought this a few times and I love that it works well and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Elizabeth H.
Bridger
It didn't smell that great and dried out my face like crazy, even with using their moisturizer. I liked that it didn't have a lot of ingredients, but that was about it
Lindsey M.
Lexington, KY
I really liked that this product had no harsh chemicals in it and I definitely could feel that it was super gentle on my skin. Some scrubs can be too... scrubby? haha and irritate my skin but this felt very nice on my skin and left it smooth and soft. It also had a very pleasant smell surprisingly since they don't put any artificial perfumes in it. The only reason i didn't give it five stars is because I noticed I was getting some breakouts and had to switch to another brand. :(
Liz B.
Houghton, MI
Tired of wearing out your skin with harsh scrubs and skin-stripping cleansers? Simple facial scrub can help restore your naturally beautiful skin while still allowing you to gently cleanse. I trust Simple to give my my best skin because since using this face scrub, I no longer have to buy complicated acne or moisturizing products, nor do I need them! Simple really is the only face wash for me, and I will never go back.
Leslie H.
Bronx, NY
This product wasn't the worst but I'll have to admit, it wasn't the best either.  I was attracted to the brand because of my skin sensitivity, and the price is definitely affordable.  But upon trying, I wasn't very impressed.  I didn't like the way that the product smelled, and I didn't have that "clean" feeling like to get from cleansers (even though it did very very soft from the exfoliating factor).  Not bad, but I personally wouldn't use it again.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.