BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
I used this 2 times a week year round. It keeps the dry skin down in the winter and pores clear in the summer. It doesn't both my skin and doesn't add to much, if any moisture back in, and I don't need that in the summer.
Lori M.
Gentle and effective cleanser. Doesn't work as great as my other brands a little more effort to get the makeup and grim off but for the price it's a good purchase.
Jessica E.
Philadelphia, PA
The Simple facial scrub works really well on my sensitive-combination skin. I would use it twice a week during the fall/winter month just to get rid of dry patches.
Jacquie B.
Suwanee, GA
At last, a facial scrub that doesn't feel like it's stripping away my entire epidermis! I feel safe to use this one every day without damaging my sensitive skin.
Rebecca E.
Redmond, OR
Love love love this stuff! Leaves my skin feeling super soft and clean after using it! Kinda drying but as long as I use the moisturizer afterwards, it works for my skin great!
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
Exfoliating is KEY. Once I learned that, I went straight to Simple Facial Scrub. It is gentle but cleanses and gets to my pores! Love the way it feels after I wash my face.
Stephanie A.
Tallahassee, FL
Simple Face Scrub helps my acne clear up the best than any other product out there. It's very affordable and so worth it. Way better than those expensive proactive products.
Haleigh h.
Vancouver , WA
This cleanser works just all right, it didn't necessarily clear up my face… It was the cleanser I used when I ran out of my proactiv or Aveeno, to be truthful I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
I use this every day, twice a day. It feels great on my skin. It isn't harsh and never breaks me out. The product also lasts for a very long time, so it's a great value for the price!
Maggie h.
Sierra vista, AZ
I love the way a good facial scrub feels. When using this it feels like it's getting every once of dirt off of your face and below the surface I love using it before I go to bed :)
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.