BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Lorraine C.
Clermont , FL
Extremely gentle on my sensitive skin. I use this a few times a week in combination with prescription topical treatments from my dermatologist and they work very well together.
Allie S.
Osawatomie
Great on sensitive skin, gentle, light lemony fragrance and good at exfoliating and a great value for how much you get. It lasted me a long time because you barely need any.
Meli
Franklin Park, IL
I'm not a huge fan of this product. The texture isn't very rough. It leaves my skin feeling clean but not super soft. One thing I cannot stand about this product is the smell.
Sarah T.
Warwick, RI
This scrub exfoliates my skin without being too harsh or abrasive. It leaves me feeling fresh, rejuvenated, and awake. My face is vibrant and glowing, and it feels healthy!
Alex W.
Stockbridge, MA
I enjoyed the Simple Facial Scrub. The scrub nicely exfoliated my face, without being too rough. It didn't have strong scents either. It was a good experience with the scrub.
April Joy D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this scrub before I apply the facial cleanser and it not only softens my skin, but makes it look radiant. It cleared up my skin and helps with my irritated, dry skin.
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
Excellent scrub! It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin, but just abrasive enough to get rid of ANY dry skin patches. Makes skin feel fresh and rejuvenated!
Hailey W.
Corbin, KY
Did not really care for this, I noticed nothing changing with my skin.. The spell wasn't very pleasant and I felt like I just wasted money on this product since there was no change in my skin
shelby p.
I love this face scrub. It is by no means a deep cleaning product but its great for refreshing the skin after a workout or when you wake up. Its not abrasive at all so sensitive skin can really benefit from this product.
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is ok. Although it does remove some of the make up I put on, just not all as I expected. I will still use it if I ran out of the other products I have.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.