BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Sara S.
I use this product in the shower when I feel like I need a little bit of exfoliation thrown into my routine and I love that, even though it exfoliates, it's very gentle towards my sensitive skin. I've repurchased this a couple of times and it's totally worth its price point.
Emily B.
Ashland, OH
This facial scrub was very gentle on my sensitive skin. Typically the beads that are in scrubs, will irritate my face, but this one was very gentle and really helped make my skin feel and look smooth!
April Joy D.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this scrub before I apply the facial cleanser and it not only softens my skin, but makes it look radiant. It cleared up my skin and helps with my irritated, dry skin.
Hailey W.
Corbin, KY
Did not really care for this, I noticed nothing changing with my skin.. The spell wasn't very pleasant and I felt like I just wasted money on this product since there was no change in my skin
Cynthia S.
Alabaster, AL
Excellent scrub! It's gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin, but just abrasive enough to get rid of ANY dry skin patches. Makes skin feel fresh and rejuvenated!
Catherine F.
Inverness, FL
I used this 2 times a week year round. It keeps the dry skin down in the winter and pores clear in the summer. It doesn't both my skin and doesn't add to much, if any moisture back in, and I don't need that in the summer.
shelby p.
I love this face scrub. It is by no means a deep cleaning product but its great for refreshing the skin after a workout or when you wake up. Its not abrasive at all so sensitive skin can really benefit from this product.
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
This product is ok. Although it does remove some of the make up I put on, just not all as I expected. I will still use it if I ran out of the other products I have.
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This scrub isn't too bad but not excellent. It's good for the environment, but I feel it barely does anything for my skin. It's somewhat effective, provided that you're a bit more generous with the product.
Lori M.
Gentle and effective cleanser. Doesn't work as great as my other brands a little more effort to get the makeup and grim off but for the price it's a good purchase.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.