BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Diana A.
Love this scrub! It is gentle on skin that it can be used almost daily. I keep one in my shower and use it several times per week. It doesn't contain microbeads, it is more like ground rice which makes it eco conscious.
Wendy C.
Sacramento, CA
Simple's facial scrub has stopped me from breaking out ever since i started using their products and its a great brand because its inexpensive and keeps your face feeling clean and not greasy!
Eli J.
This scrub works so well and it is very gentle on my skin and I have combination skin but during the winter it turns sensitive due to lack of moisture. LOVING THIS and will keep purchasing.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the Simple line, but I really wish the exfoliation in this scrub was a little bigger. I don't feel like it exfoliates my face as well as other products that I've used in the past.
Kristy W.
I have never used something and had such a fast turn around. My face had broken out from a new product I tried so I used this along with a cleanser and my face has never been so smooth.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love this! I wish I had bought something for acne prone skin to help fight those blemishes at the same time. However I love how clean this cleanser makes my face feel in the shower.
Alyssa D.
Tampa, Fl
I love simple because it's natural and soothing. It doesn't dry my face out or use harsh chemicals. Yet my face always is clean and fresh. Great to pair with an acne fighting toner
Christina B.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love love love this product. You can use it to remove the make up or just a fast cleanse. It's product for the summer just slip in into your bag and use it as you go
Allison J.
Dardanelle, AR
This was the first Simple product that I've tried. I was very pleased with it. It didn't dry my face out even though it is a exfoliating scrub which I have had problems with with other products. I will definitely be trying more of their products.
sherry s.
Louisville, KY
I like using a cleanser with an exfoliate in it because I have very dry skin and use foundation frequently. This one isn't as abrasive and gentle enough to use multiple times a week.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.