BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Casie M.
I like this product. The natural exfoliant is great, not too rough. Even my 13 year old can use this prodict because it is not harsh or strong. It is a very sensitive mild formula, yet still does the job.
Bianca T.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
So far I like it. I like that there is no artificial smell to it. My face feels clean but since I have I only newly purchased it I will have to wait and see if it actually makes any difference in my skin.
Morgan W.
This is my absolute favorite exfoliating cleanser! It is not too rough and feels great on the skin! I cannot have any fragrance in my life and this brand makes my life a lot easier with their products!
Cheyenne D.
Simple facial scrub does not over dry my face when I use it daily. It's strong enough to clean my face of any make up or oil but it's gentle enough to not irritate my skin.
Julie C.
Paris, MI
Gentle and effective facial scrub for a decent price. So far I have been very satisfied with Simple face products. If you are on a budget, but want a great skin care brand, I would recommend Simple.
Deborah L.
San Antonio, TX
Not a fan. Tried this when it first came out and Had an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients. Not sure if they changed the formula but k will not be trying again.
Amber E.
Leander, TX
Love this face scrub! I was breaking out a lot and couldn't find anything to help that would be able to use while pregnant! This scrub saved my face and can use everyday without drying out my face.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Simple made my skin feel fantastic. My face has always been sensitive and so i have always had difficulty finding a cleanser that would work well. Simple didn't dry my out or cause break outs.
Diana A.
Love this scrub! It is gentle on skin that it can be used almost daily. I keep one in my shower and use it several times per week. It doesn't contain microbeads, it is more like ground rice which makes it eco conscious.
Wendy C.
Sacramento, CA
Simple's facial scrub has stopped me from breaking out ever since i started using their products and its a great brand because its inexpensive and keeps your face feeling clean and not greasy!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.