BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Amber E.
LEANDER, TX
Love this face scrub! I was breaking out a lot and couldn't find anything to help that would be able to use while pregnant! This scrub saved my face and can use everyday without drying out my face.
Wendy C.
Sacramento, CA
Simple's facial scrub has stopped me from breaking out ever since i started using their products and its a great brand because its inexpensive and keeps your face feeling clean and not greasy!
Tania W.
Charlotte, NC
I was looking for a scrub that wouldn't irritate my sensitive skin, and this has worked great. I can definitely feel a difference after I use it and it helps keep my skin clear and bright.
Diana A.
Love this scrub! It is gentle on skin that it can be used almost daily. I keep one in my shower and use it several times per week. It doesn't contain microbeads, it is more like ground rice which makes it eco conscious.
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Simple made my skin feel fantastic. My face has always been sensitive and so i have always had difficulty finding a cleanser that would work well. Simple didn't dry my out or cause break outs.
Eli J.
This scrub works so well and it is very gentle on my skin and I have combination skin but during the winter it turns sensitive due to lack of moisture. LOVING THIS and will keep purchasing.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I like the Simple line, but I really wish the exfoliation in this scrub was a little bigger. I don't feel like it exfoliates my face as well as other products that I've used in the past.
Kristy W.
I have never used something and had such a fast turn around. My face had broken out from a new product I tried so I used this along with a cleanser and my face has never been so smooth.
Shannon C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
I love this! I wish I had bought something for acne prone skin to help fight those blemishes at the same time. However I love how clean this cleanser makes my face feel in the shower.
Christina B.
Bronx, NY
I absolutely love love love this product. You can use it to remove the make up or just a fast cleanse. It's product for the summer just slip in into your bag and use it as you go
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.