BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Anna T.
Like how small the scrubbing beads are in this wash. The smell is great. I don't know if it does the job it's really supposed to, but after washing my face, it doesn't feel too heavy on my face at all. It feels refreshed.
Diana G.
The simple line of products is great. the facial scrub gives you an overall smooth feeling. I only gave 4 stars because I think the scent could be better. but this is a great product without all the excessive ingredients.
Mackenzie H.
Springfield, Ga
I purchased this product and only used it a few times. It did leave my skin feeling soft but did nothing to help control the oil so shortly after using the product i would feel like I needed to wash my face again.
Simple is my favorite skin care brand.
I have very sensitive oily skin so I am always skeptical to use what everyone is using. All simple does is wash your face with no harsh chemicals which is exactly what I need.
Rachael B.
Mishawaka, IN
This stuff stays in my shower as part of my daily shower routine. My hubby loves this too.. It works great especially in the winter months when you have dry skin.
Jade T.
San Marcos, TX
This facial scrub is perfect for sensitive skin. I use this product with my clarisonic brush and my skin has been perfect and smooth ever since. It is very soft and soothing plus HIGHLY recommended. Must Buy!!!
Sarah A.
Long Beach, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE simple brand i highly recommend this product great if you have sensitive skin. you Have to try this product out!! you will see results in weeks!
Ashley N.
Corinne, UT
This stuff is AMAZING!! It exfoliates just the right amount so that your not damaging your skin. It feels really good on my skin and it's priced really well for the quality of the product. I got mine at Walmart and I know most drug stores carry this product. I love their whole line...!!!
Adelaida L.
Los Angeles , CA
I like that it has no harsh chemicals. it gets the job done. However, I feel like it needs more scrub or a better cleansing effect. Again, it's more natural so it's not harsh on the skin or while cleansing
Marian B.
Simple Facial Scrub is what it says its a simple facial scrub. If you have the type of skin that is irritated easily by harsh scrubs this scrub will be your problem solver. It is not harsh on the skin and makes my skin feel nice an refreshed.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.