BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Angela U.
I don't think I would buy this cleanser again. It just doesn't seem to give as deep of a clean as I would expect from an exfoliating scrub. I bought it on a suggestion from a friend. She is allergic to aspirin and this is supposedly the only cleanser that doesn't have that ingredient.
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA
I really liked this product in the beginning and then after a while after I was done using it my face started to get really red and start to burn!! I figured I was probably just allergic to it. But it was a great product in the beginning
Lindsay S.
Good for the price, but don't be fooled into thinking that this is a "natural" product just because of the branding. So be careful not to get this stuff anywhere near your eyes!
Meghan S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I switched to more natural products when I was pregnant and started using this cleanser. It makes my skin feel clean and my skin doesn't feel irritated with the little exfoliation the cleanser has. I'll definitely stick with this one!
Chris B.
My holy grail of the face scrubs! The Simple brand offers A gentle yet effective scrub that leaves her face feeling clean, healthy and radiant. Great for all skin types.
Kelsey N.
This just okay. I feel like it hardly scrubs at all. I like a finer more abrasive scrub because I have issues with black heads on my nose. These grains are very large and smooth, and there aren't very many so not much happens.
Sydney L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really gentle scrub that is great for daily use. I was not a fan of the smell, but no scents have been added to it, so that is a plus. I didn't see any improvement in my skin while I used this, but it got the job done.
Maria J.
Jonesboro, Ga
I really like this product I have sensitive skin and using facial scrubs tend to irritate me. I've use this product a couple times and had noticed a difference in my skin now that I am able to exfoliate with out damaging my skin
Mel P.
Fredonia, NY
This was perfect during my pregnancy! My face felt clean without all the harsh chemicals that usually dried out my skin. My baby is 4 months old and I am still in love with this face wash!
Taylor M.
North Carolina
Simple is the only wash that hasn't broke my face out! I have trouble skin and have a hard time sticking with a face wash but now this is the only one I use. LOVE IT
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.