BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlin B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love all simple products! Great scent, soft on skin and very cleansing. I was very happy with this product AND the price. Excited to keep using this brand of products from here on out.
Amber G.
Olympia, WA
I loved the fact that this product is limited in its ingredients and good for my skin. But with that I feel I needed to use more or even wash my face twice to get it to feel clean. The micro exfoliating scrub is great especially paired with a clearsonic.
Cassidy R.
Liked this face wash. It helped with my dry skin and kept it clear and fresh looking. It had a somewhat odd scent but nothing terrible where I wouldn't purchase it again. I like to use as natural as possible products and I definitely liked this one.
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
This is so amazing for sensitive skin! That was one of the benefits to this product. It is extremely gentle. It's available pretty much anywhere and so affordable. After trying this product I tried other products by Simple. I have fallen in love!
Hannah R.
Lexington, KY
I love simple products because I have acne prone, sensitive skin and my skin loves that these aren't harsh or drying. I love this scrub for smoothing all the dead skin away. It's a part of my daily routine!
lauren l.
Columbus, OH
I've tried a LOT of facial scrubs over the years, but high end and drugstore and I seem to keep coming back to this one. It smooths and exfoliates my sensitive skin without over-drying or hurting. I love it!
Giannina G.
Jacksonville , FL
I like this cleanser because is not harsh to my skin I have combination oily prone skin but get dry patches around my nose and mouth so I like to exfoliate with this scrub it does the job
Gina A.
I love this facial scrub. I try and only use it once or twice a week and I swap out with the Simple moisturizing face wash. I have sensitive skin and this makes it feel soooo soft
Isabel F.
I absolutely love everything face wise that's made by simple he works with every facial type and personally I have super sensitive skin but ever since I started using simple my face hasn't gone right after I've used it and it's made Meskin tougher and more radiant and I have less blemishes
Lindsay S.
Good for the price, but don't be fooled into thinking that this is a "natural" product just because of the branding. So be careful not to get this stuff anywhere near your eyes!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.