BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Samantha O.
South Dartmouth, MA
The exfoliation in this cleanser was much too rough for my skin. It perpetuated breakouts. once I stopped using it my breakouts stopped very quickly. I did, however, enjoy the scent and price point of this cleanser! Now I'm using the rest of it as a body scrub in the shower.
Hunter P.
Eaton Rapids, MI
This is the only facial scrub that does not irritate my skin at all, while still polishing and removing the dead skin and gunk. I will repurchase this product, it has changed my skin for the better.
Angela Maria Y.
Odessa, FL
I LOVE it!!! Its that SIMPLE, smells great, works, and leaves your skin feeling great!!! Use the scrub twice a week, the daily face wash every day with the toner and moisturizer. ITs perfect!!!
Hanna S.
I love the idea behind this product, as someone who's health conscious and has really sensitive skin, but this did nothing for me as far as keeping my skin clean and clear. If you don't have issues with that, then this is great but if you do, it may not help much.
Charis G.
I didn't find this scrub did much for me. If I'm using a scrub I really want it to get in my face and scrub it. It was almost too gentle for my liking. Might be great for someone else though!
Roweily A.
I'm not really a fan of this. I love the brand simple but this particular product just didn't work for me. It didn't really feel like it's doing its job of cleaning. The packaging is nice.
Juanita P.
Maysville, NC
Just received from a friend and am loving it. I use it daily in the shower, and my face is soft and smooth. Love the clean scent. I will definitely be looking into purchasing in the future.
Ashley R.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
This #facialscrub is the bomb dot com. I use this every morning and it leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth! The gritty texture smooths out my uneven skin which makes my makeup look even better everyday. If you haven't tried this product, go buy it! #Simple
Kaitlin B.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I love all simple products! Great scent, soft on skin and very cleansing. I was very happy with this product AND the price. Excited to keep using this brand of products from here on out.
Kelly Y.
Saint Louis, MO
This scrub is very gentle. I normally like a harsher scrub for me to feel like it is working but this really did work. It is gentle to the skin. I would buy this again because the results were nice and my face was not red afterwards like with other scrubs.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.