BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Amber E.
Concord
A very gentle exfoliant, I have sensitive skin and had previously been using the st. Ives scrub for years, that wasn't much too harsh for my skin and I wanted to skip to something a little more gentle now that my skin has started to become thinner. This definitely did the job and I liked it.
chelsea k.
Oroville, CA
I really liked this product in the beginning and then after a while after I was done using it my face started to get really red and start to burn!! I figured I was probably just allergic to it. But it was a great product in the beginning
Angela U.
I don't think I would buy this cleanser again. It just doesn't seem to give as deep of a clean as I would expect from an exfoliating scrub. I bought it on a suggestion from a friend. She is allergic to aspirin and this is supposedly the only cleanser that doesn't have that ingredient.
Dana A.
Seattle, WA
For sensitive skin this facial scrub is amazing. Gentle yet effective. My face never feels sensitive or overworked when I have used this scrub. Nice to use every couple of days.
Lindsay S.
Good for the price, but don't be fooled into thinking that this is a "natural" product just because of the branding. So be careful not to get this stuff anywhere near your eyes!
Meghan S.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I switched to more natural products when I was pregnant and started using this cleanser. It makes my skin feel clean and my skin doesn't feel irritated with the little exfoliation the cleanser has. I'll definitely stick with this one!
Kelsey N.
This just okay. I feel like it hardly scrubs at all. I like a finer more abrasive scrub because I have issues with black heads on my nose. These grains are very large and smooth, and there aren't very many so not much happens.
Sydney L.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really gentle scrub that is great for daily use. I was not a fan of the smell, but no scents have been added to it, so that is a plus. I didn't see any improvement in my skin while I used this, but it got the job done.
Chris B.
My holy grail of the face scrubs! The Simple brand offers A gentle yet effective scrub that leaves her face feeling clean, healthy and radiant. Great for all skin types.
kaila w.
Westerville, OH
this is my absolute favorite face scrub! the smell is not too overwhelming and the texture feels amazing! My face feels so refreshed and it actually doesn't break my face out like other face wash. I would highly recommend this to everyone and the cost is not too high.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.