BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey B.
Reading, PA
As much as I normally love simple products, I was extremely disappointed in this one. It says to have sea salt in it but it dissolves very quickly so you don't feel like you're getting a good deep clean like I get from other sea salt scrubs. I still love simple products just not this one
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the hydrating facial wash before I'm dead so I thought that I should try this one to change it up a bit the exfoliation is awesome. I love the way that it makes my skin feel it wakes me up in the morning and even when I use it at night it's a cool common sense that is not overbearing
Natalia R.
At first I loved this product. It was the only thing that cleared up my breakout and kept future breakouts from happening. Now unfortunately this burns my skin and I had to switch to a different product.
Jennifer I.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love simple products they are legit the best for my skin I've used this product many times I love the packaging it's fresh and it's very effective my skin always looks and feels better when I use it !
Holly A.
Grayslake, IL
I would say this face wash is pretty average. Something you would expect out of any other of your typical drug store brands. It was not bad, just pretty basic. I felt like it did not really remove all of my make up and I found myself having to use Vaseline to get my mascara off.
siera j.
Simple products are great for sensitive skin ! and you can go to their website and answer questions and customize them to your skin. I use the facial scrub 2-4 times a week and it's one of my favorite
Victoria S.
I am so in love with this facial scrub usually facial scrubs are so harsh on my face and I have an allergic reaction but with these I just get a clean face! I used this facial scrub when I went to visit a friend and fell in love with them so I went out and had to get myself one!
Cassie H.
This product was so-so. The biggest problem for me was its smell. Unlike other Simple products I've used that have little to no smell, this scrub smelled had a strong medicinal smell to me. It was unpleasant to use and not as effective to me as other facial scrubs I've used.
Susan B.
I have been using the entire line of simple facial products. I love that it is easy on my skin & very reasonably priced! I am able to pick this up at my local Walmart. I will continue to use this line!
Emily P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this exfoliating scrub. It is perfect for daily use since it is not too abrasive. Of course since Simple is drugstore brand it is affordable too. I have repurchased this multiple times and still love the quality. Simple is a great brand for sensitive skin so I love it.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.