BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Lizzy c.
This is good but doesn't really stand out to other basic scrubs. I have bought it once and it has lasted me a long time because its not super fantastic it doesn't do anything special for my face but its nice for traveling so I don't bring my expensive stuff
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I LOVE this scrub! I have sensitive skin, and this has been one of the only brands that doesn't cause a breakout for me! My skin looks great after using it, and it feels amazing too! I'd definitely recommend this product.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC
I could rave about Simple products all day honestly. I love the light exfoliation this product gives. I normally use it once or twice a week and it primes my skin perfectly for a mask. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Haley S.
I have extremely sensitive skin and this has been the first product in over 10 years that I have been able to use without breaking out! It is so gentle on my skin and is worth the price of the product! I buy these wipes every two weeks grocery shopping!
Ysa D.
High Point, NC
This scrub feels really nice and refreshing! I really like it and I found it in my local drug store. It's not that expensive and I use it twice a week because I have sensitive skin. The packaging isn't that fancy but it doesn't really matter because it'll just stay in your bathroom until it runs out
Tony L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is a really good facial scrub. It does a great job of leaving your face feeling clean without it feeling dry or raw. It is kind of thick and works best when applied to skin that is wet or to a wet wash clothe.
Alexandria H.
Liverpool , NY
I LOVE this stuff!!! Amazing brand hands down! The smell isn't the best but for a daily gentle exfoliating scrub it's great! I have tried so many facial products over the years and I have finally found one I'll use forever!
Pennie F.
Commerce City, CO
I have tried a lot of facial scrubs and this is by far my favorite. I love all the simple brand products. They have a clean fragrance. It makes my face feel smooth and clean. The scrubs are also not too abrasive.
Nicole Z.
At first, my skin felt really clean after using this, but then after a month or so, when I used it with the foaming cleanser & moisturizing wash from Simple, they completely dried out my skin, which was really unfortunate. :(
Iesha H.
Potomac, IL
I like this simple scrub. I would much rather purchase something like Ave enough, or maybe Biore. I love the Biore with the charcle in it. I have acne prone skin I break out alot. This has helped tremendously
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.