BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Charlene M.
Vancouver
I absolutly love this product!!!!   It really scrubs away dry skin and makes my skin smooth! I have bought this product multiple times and will continue to keep buying it!! It is not harsh on the skin at all! Also there is no scent to it! Great for sensitive skin!  Yes I would recommend to others!! A+++
Hannah J.
I love that it doesn't have a lot of harsh chemicals that other exfoliating scrubs have, but it wasn't for me. It was a little too drying for my skin. The smell is what you'd expect from a product with better ingredients for your skin. I'd honestly maybe get a sample size of this guy to see if it's right for you.
Jennifer M.
Destrehan, LA
I’ve been meaning to try more of their products. I like how my face is soft and clean after using. I do see a notice in my face after using the product Just after a week !
Ashley L.
Fayetteville, NC
I really enjoy the face washes with the beads in them and I am pretty sure this one has them if not it was still a good product it didn't dry my skin out or make it feel like it was burning. I thought it was effective for my skin. I would recommend this product to someone with very sensitive skin.
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Exfoliation is such a big part to keeping your skin healthy. I bought this at Walgreens and the packaging is like most other brands. This was a first time buy. I needed something for sensitive skin, and this was worth trying. Advice: let the product work on your face, be gentle and don't scrub at it. It worked good for in-between prof facials. I'd recommend it to others.
Kristen S.
Such a great value for the price. This scrub works so well and evening out skin texture without drying it out. Could have a better scent but its not the end of the world because it still works really well. Follow up with the simple moisturizer and you're good to go.
Lili S.
Palm Desert
I only use thus once a week since it's quite potent and my skin is sensitive. However the once a week method has worked, it definitely cleans my pores and after each treatment my skin is left feeling fresh and breathable. I love simple.
Allison M.
I honestly hate this stuff. It has a weird chemically smell. The exfoliant in it is way too rough for even normal non-sensitive skin. It is also very drying like to the point of where your skin starts like flaking.
Nicole S.
White Oak, WV
I like this facial scrub pretty well. This brand is really good when it comes to masks and skincare type products. I really feel like their products are effective when it comes down to it. This was my first couple times using the product, but I plan to continue.
Maggie B.
Simple Facial Scrub is a nice drugstore facial scrub that is priced well and is non-irritating. When I want something budget friendly, non irritating, and effective, I always, always turn to Simple Skin Care! Their products are wonderful!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.