BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Sebastian, FL
Exfoliation is such a big part to keeping your skin healthy. I bought this at Walgreens and the packaging is like most other brands. This was a first time buy. I needed something for sensitive skin, and this was worth trying. Advice: let the product work on your face, be gentle and don't scrub at it. It worked good for in-between prof facials. I'd recommend it to others.
Kristen S.
Such a great value for the price. This scrub works so well and evening out skin texture without drying it out. Could have a better scent but its not the end of the world because it still works really well. Follow up with the simple moisturizer and you're good to go.
Allison M.
I honestly hate this stuff. It has a weird chemically smell. The exfoliant in it is way too rough for even normal non-sensitive skin. It is also very drying like to the point of where your skin starts like flaking.
Kelli K.
marble, NC
This is my favorite facial scrub  I have ever used. My face feels clean and refreshed after using Simple facial scrub. I like that I can feel the difference in my skin after using this product as well as feeling it work when I apply the product to my face.
Cady K.
Maple Grove
I have used this product for 3+ years now and have not been able to find another product that helps me maintain clear skin for so long. I only use this every other day to avoid exfoliating too much but it really helps my skin look and feel fresh and clean!
Tabitha R.
If your looking for a great face scrub then this may just be the one for you.

I find it to be very gentle on my skin and it never has caused me any irritation while using it.

It leaves my skin feeling very clean and soft. I highly recommend this product.
Lili S.
Palm Desert
I only use thus once a week since it's quite potent and my skin is sensitive. However the once a week method has worked, it definitely cleans my pores and after each treatment my skin is left feeling fresh and breathable. I love simple.
Sierra K.
Love this! I needed a good exfoliate that wasn’t too harsh and this is perfect! Other brands the exfoliating beads are too large or tough they tear my skin, this product does not! I feel fresh and clean after using this.
Cara D.
Atlanta
I like this scrub, but it doesn’t always feel like it gets everything. I do usually need to use a separate cleanser along with it. I am trying to use it up, and then will probably try to find one that gives me a cleaner feeling.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Not my favorite but it's average. I don't care for the smell and I don't like the fact that at times it seems to go in my nose and down my throat for some reason. I will use til it's gone but won't repurchase
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.