BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Josie A.
Duluth, MN
Great exfoliating wash, I can feel all the gunk and dead skin leaving my face when I use it. For a wash being around $5 it lasts quite some time since I used it twice a week. It leaves me feeling clean and refreshed after every use. Highly recommend.
Kaela L.
Chesterfield, VA
I always go inbetween face soaps and scrubs to switch it up every now and then, but whenever I use this my face feels really clean and refreshed. I usually use their moisturizer afterwords and it makes my skin 2x softer. So i definitely recommend both of those!
Jessi M.
Bellevue, NE
I don't mind how this works. I like the way it makes my face feel and could use it, daily without irritation. I do not like the fact that Simple markets itself as having natural ingredients by renaming chemicals under more natural names.
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
I was hoping this would be a miracle worker for my face but it makes my skin feel tight, dry, and irritable. It's ok but I will use this when I really need to. Everyone's skin is different so others may vary. I also didn't care for the smell.
Nancy M.
Trenton, NJ
I've tried a lot of scrubs and I always come back to Simple Facial Scrub. Even over high end cleansers. I like it because it is just what its name implies, simple. No harsh ingredients, no perfumes. For a facial scrub I just want it it cleanse deep down into my pores. I use other products after cleansing so I don't want something harsh but I do want the soft feeling that a scrub gives. I recommend Simple Facial Scrub for anyone of any skin type.
Dani  W.
This is the scrub I'm current using and I love it! It makes my skin feel good after I wash it. I don't have very sensitive skin, but most scrubs leave my skin feeling raw and tender. This scrub does the opposite. My skin feel clean and moisturized, it is truly a refreshing feeling. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kate N.
This is an alright scrub. It does it's job, and makes my face feel smooth, but I'm not a fan of the smell, nor do I think it's anything special. The price point is great if you're looking for a budget-friendly exfoliant.
Ciara M.
Wadesboro, NC
I could rave about Simple products all day honestly. I love the light exfoliation this product gives. I normally use it once or twice a week and it primes my skin perfectly for a mask. Very gentle for my sensitive skin.
Lizzy c.
This is good but doesn't really stand out to other basic scrubs. I have bought it once and it has lasted me a long time because its not super fantastic it doesn't do anything special for my face but its nice for traveling so I don't bring my expensive stuff
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
I LOVE this scrub! I have sensitive skin, and this has been one of the only brands that doesn't cause a breakout for me! My skin looks great after using it, and it feels amazing too! I'd definitely recommend this product.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.