BY SIMPLE

Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
This is a really good facial scrub. It does a great job of leaving your face feeling clean without it feeling dry or raw. It is kind of thick and works best when applied to skin that is wet or to a wet wash clothe.
Iesha H.
Potomac, IL
I like this simple scrub. I would much rather purchase something like Ave enough, or maybe Biore. I love the Biore with the charcle in it. I have acne prone skin I break out alot. This has helped tremendously
Kelsey B.
Reading, PA
As much as I normally love simple products, I was extremely disappointed in this one. It says to have sea salt in it but it dissolves very quickly so you don't feel like you're getting a good deep clean like I get from other sea salt scrubs. I still love simple products just not this one
Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
At first, my skin felt really clean after using this, but then after a month or so, when I used it with the foaming cleanser & moisturizing wash from Simple, they completely dried out my skin, which was really unfortunate. :(
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the hydrating facial wash before I'm dead so I thought that I should try this one to change it up a bit the exfoliation is awesome. I love the way that it makes my skin feel it wakes me up in the morning and even when I use it at night it's a cool common sense that is not overbearing
Dara M.
Weatherford , TX
SMELLS GOD AWFUL!!!!!!!!! Face is squeaky after using it but not in a good way. I feel like the make up isn’t being removed all the way and my face is so tight after using. I do like that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals like other face scrubs to but if it was a bit more moisturizing and didn’t have the horrible smell I might actually like it.
Holly A.
Grayslake, IL
I would say this face wash is pretty average. Something you would expect out of any other of your typical drug store brands. It was not bad, just pretty basic. I felt like it did not really remove all of my make up and I found myself having to use Vaseline to get my mascara off.
Jennifer I.
Jamaica Plain, MA
I love simple products they are legit the best for my skin I've used this product many times I love the packaging it's fresh and it's very effective my skin always looks and feels better when I use it !
Natalia R.
Schererville, IN
At first I loved this product. It was the only thing that cleared up my breakout and kept future breakouts from happening. Now unfortunately this burns my skin and I had to switch to a different product.
Emily P.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this exfoliating scrub. It is perfect for daily use since it is not too abrasive. Of course since Simple is drugstore brand it is affordable too. I have repurchased this multiple times and still love the quality. Simple is a great brand for sensitive skin so I love it.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.