BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Ayiesha K.
Lodi, CA
An AMAZING FACIAL SCRUB!!! Love the cool /fresh feeling it gives the skin once its been rinsed off , my only problem is that it does burn slightly more than a usual scrub shuld, ( then again my skin type is a more on the dry side )
But overall love the results and feeling it gives to the skin
Leaft my skin feeling soft and looking a lot healthier
Definitely recommend purchasing this product
Morgan B.
Watertown, SD
This scrub is perfect for my combo/sensitive skin because it's not too harsh but really gets rid of the gunk and dead skin. Most exfoliating products are too harsh on me but not this. I love Simple skincare in general because they are gentle but effective. Highly recommend for those with touchy skin.
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I like Simple products for the fact they don't dry out my skin and help some with the oiliness in my t-zone. However, I don't notice much difference in my actual break outs, despite tiny little micro beads and washing daily. Overall though, I like how my face felt with this scrub.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore, NY
This facial scrub works almost just fine, my only issue is it says it is for sensitive skin but if I use it more than a couple times of week i can definitely notice irritation. The smell is also unpleasant unfortunately, but it was affordable so i guess it was worth it.
Leslie P.
If you are looking to simplify your skin care (no pun intended), look no further. I started a prescription acne medicine so I needed to be more careful about how much salicylic acid i was using. This has none which makes it great to use and different from most scrubs in the drugstore. It also has natural exfoliants, so no need to worry about the micro beads that are now against the law and will be phased out. Does a good job as a daily exfoliator for me.
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
I tried this because I was wanting something that wouldn't mess with my sensitive skin, but clean it. And it was all that and more. It was the first time that I bought it, and it was reasonably priced, and I think that I just may have found my new face cleaner.
Maritza M.
Salem, OR
To be honest this product is okay.. but it does feel like it exfoliates because my skin is a little more soft after i use it. i am a first time user and would say I'm pretty stisfied. i would repurchase... good size products too. feels satisfing on the skin!
Kate L.
Duluth, GA
I wish I could give this face wash more than 5 stars! I was a little hesitant to purchase because of the price and I had never heard of Simple brand, but I am so glad I bought it! Seriously the best wash ever and helps prevent pimples and makes my face so soft and smooth. I use it twice a day and it doesn't dry out my face or smell too harsh. Absolutely amazing
Josselyn I.
The product has a gritty texture, but not chunky. I personally thought it was good. I have combo acne-prone skin and it made my skin feel cleaner. It didn't cause breakouts or anything, but it didn't clear anything up either. It was just a nice facial scrub.
Anna P.
Alpharetta, GA
I have finally found a product that I love! I've been using this for over two years and will probably never use anything else. It's not too harsh on my skin and truly gets everything off! It exfoliates perfectly while still fighting against breakouts and acne!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.