BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Hannah D.
Charlevoix, MI
As someone with sensitive skin, I happen to love this scrub. It is not too abrasive, but is enough so. There is nothing I hate more than getting a scrubbing face wash that does not have any rough component to it and just is basically any old face wash. This exfoliator is definitely not one of those. It's an affordable product as well. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah G.
Delray Beach, FL
First of all, not only am I obsessed with all facial scrubs (mostly because of the exfoliating beads), I am obsessed with the brand Simple. This facial scrub is great for my dry to normal skin type with acne. This face scrub has always been a prep for my Simple Face Moisturizer. It is a definite must have.
Julia J.
This is my favorite simple product! It's a great scrub that isn't to rough, it gently exfoliates my skin and keeps it clean! I use this about 3 times a week and can significantly fell the difference after every use. I have repurchased this product many times! I would highly recommend getting this product.
Jenny S.
Saint Clair, MI
I love this face wash! Has a nice and clean smell that doesn't smell chemically like lots on the market do! It is seriously cheap but works like it is expensive! I like using in the morning before applying makeup because it deep cleans your pores and allows your skin to breathe even with makeup on!
Mary M.
Franklin, IN
Once again, Simple makes my heart sing! Every product I've ever tried, I was so glad I bight it! This is gentle but gets the job done. I use mine while in the shower and my gave always feels renewed and fresh after using this awesome product. I highly recommend this and every other Simple product!
Peyton M.
Wake Forest, NC
I very much like this product. I have sensitive skin, and this does not irritate or dry out my skin. It is very good at getting rid of flakey/peeling dead skin. I would give it five stars, but the only thing I dislike is the smell (a mix of windex and Lysol). All together, it is a great product.
Sydney F.
Works well when I use every 2-3 days. My skin needs to be exfoliated frequently and this product works great. I tend to go in sections, circulating in each section for about 10-15 seconds each to really exfoliate skin. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate at all. Great value!
Elizabeth E.
La Vergne, TN
I just recently started using this, and holy smokes! This is comparable to Clinique's 7-Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula. I was expecting it to be good, because all of Simple's products are good, but I wasn't expecting THAT good! I am going to be saving so much money switching to Simple :)
Kaitlyn E.
Feels great on my skin without drying it out.

No irritation, and I've used it every other day for exfoliation. Makes my skin look fresh!

Packaging is simple, lids might be delicate, I find those break easily.

They could put some benzoyl peroxide or something in them to help combat acne.
ToniAnn F.
I liked this a lot. The exfoliating beads are a bit aggressive, but I like that in an exfoliator. Be careful not to rub it into the skin too harshly or it can leave the skin looking red. If used gently a few times a week, I found that this product left my skin feeling soft and smooth.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.