BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Pili B.
Kaneohe, HI
I love how Simple feels on my face. I wear makeup daily and I know I should always remove my makeup before showering but let's face it - that doesn't always happen! The facial scrub, cleanser, and moisturizing facial wash from Simple are all staples for my shower routine! They get off the makeup I wear (primer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pomade) and leave my face feeling clean but never overly dry. Love this brand!
Katie F.
Fountain, CO
I like this scrub a lot. It is not my holy grail....I am still trying to find that....but I am not sure what that "special thing" I am looking for in a holy grail scrub. However, for the time being this one is great. It cleans my pores very well, it works well for my sensitive skin, and my face does feel very smooth and clean when I am done. It does feel a little dry sometimes afterwards however, but all I have to do is put on my oil and moisturizer on and my face is nice and smooth.
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
great amount of exfoliation. having acne problems this cleanser has helped with red spots. having no smell in the product helps you know that's the perfumes won't wreak havoc on your ski
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
When they say that this product gently exfoliates, they mean it. It feels like they ground up uncooked rice and put it in the scrub. The smell is pretty not great, but I found that it's a really good 2-3 times a week product, and it made deep exfoliations (which tend to dry out my skin) much less necessary. I recently moved to another state for 2 months and went without this product and I regretted it a lot.
Kayla W.
Fairborn , OH
I started using the Simple Facial Scrub a few months ago and I have been really impressed with it so far. My skin is definitely more clear than it was before I started using this product. The only downside to this product would have to be the smell. It smells a lot like Windex, which is an odd scent. I keep using it though because it works really well and I like the texture of the scrub.
Lucero A.
Such a good scrub honestly love it a lot has such a pretty packaging to it love that as well , first time I use it and I will keep using it , it's such an effective product I definitely recommend to others.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX
I have been using this product for more than 2 weeks now and I'm happy to say I love how it cleans and exfoliates my skin. It gently buffs away dead cells, clears the pores and leaves my skin so smooth!!! My face is going through a slight purge, I was using a neutrogena acne product for years before taking a leap and trying this one. The product really is simple lol, its minimalist and great for everyday
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I understand that to much scrub can be a horrible thing but this or at least the one I have seems to have just a little to light. I would like more of a scrub in this. If you prefer a lighter scrub this is great but with the oil and how my skin is a want a deep deep clean and this just seems to not give me that. On light days that I am not sweating like crazy off it wonderful and clean scented but just not what I would have liked.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
I got this scrub to help it on days when my skin is very dry and flakey (I have some very bad skin days) it does great at clearing all the dead cells and making my face feel clean and refreshed. It does sting on a bad skin day so I only use it occasionally. It has not irritated my skin in any other way. It actually brightens up my skin quite well.
Shelby R.
Inglis, Fl
I don't know whats up with this product but it sucked. It broke me out/recked the texture of my skin and dried it out.(the complete opposite of what a scrub is supposed to do) I usually like simple skin care but this was just not good for me. ūüėď

Edit: after a week without use my skin is looking back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product ūüėē
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.