BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Joselyn R.
This is a nice basic face scrub. It was a decent price for the quality and I would recommend it to someone who is just looking for a basic exfoliator. The particles are somewhat large though so if you have ultra sensitive skin this may not be the best for you.
Marysol A.
Gambier, OH
Meh. The beads are too small and it actually kinda hurts.  It says it's for sensitive skin but it still irritated my sensitive skin.  I don't think it really helped with any exfoliation.  Also, it doesn't smell very good.
Trinity B.
Evansville, IN
This is great for exfoliating.. BUT I simply can not use it because the scent is too much for me. If you are not sensitive to scents I would say you should definitely try this product!
Katrina H.
I tried this product in an attempt to go natural with my skin care. I didn't dislike it, but I wasn't thrilled either. I like the tingling feeling you get from most facial cleansers, it lets me know it's working. I didn't get that feeling from this one. The next morning my skin did feel soft and refreshed but I can't say it did anything to clear or prevent breakouts. I think this product is good for exfoliating and keeping your skin soft but if you are prone to breakouts, you may need something a little stronger.
Veronica G.
I have been using this scrub for a couple of weeks now and i really like it. It keeps my skin nice and fresh. Love that it dosent over dry my skin and its not too rough.
Marvelis T.
This scrub is great. I use it about 2-3 times a week to help clean out my pores and it leaves me feeling extra clean. It has helped me to prevent breakouts.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
This product is a good enough scrub for the price. I purchased it once. It did okay but I didn't fall in love with how it worked. I have tried other scrubs that I felt did better on my skin. I think my skin just wasn't right for the product.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. I bought it on Amazon for about 4$ and have used it for about a month. The scrub is very gentle, but I can feel and see the little grits.

I broke out a lot before using this product; however, after using the facial scrub in conjunction with a new product I was trying out (aloe vera gel) , I broke out less and my acne is now very, very mild.

After using the scrub, my face feels clean and smooth. I have less dry patches on my face compared to before. It does have a scent to it, but the smell is bearable.
Alexandra H.
Kelso , WA
This is another great product I love and use daily. It exfoliates the skin but it’s also so gentle on the skin! It does the job and leaves the my skin so nice and smooth!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.