BY SIMPLE

Buy on Amazon
Kayla W.
Fairborn , OH
I started using the Simple Facial Scrub a few months ago and I have been really impressed with it so far. My skin is definitely more clear than it was before I started using this product. The only downside to this product would have to be the smell. It smells a lot like Windex, which is an odd scent. I keep using it though because it works really well and I like the texture of the scrub.
Lucero A.
Such a good scrub honestly love it a lot has such a pretty packaging to it love that as well , first time I use it and I will keep using it , it's such an effective product I definitely recommend to others.
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I have a love hate relationship with this product. I understand that to much scrub can be a horrible thing but this or at least the one I have seems to have just a little to light. I would like more of a scrub in this. If you prefer a lighter scrub this is great but with the oil and how my skin is a want a deep deep clean and this just seems to not give me that. On light days that I am not sweating like crazy off it wonderful and clean scented but just not what I would have liked.
Jessica C.
San Antonio , TX
I have been using this product for more than 2 weeks now and I'm happy to say I love how it cleans and exfoliates my skin. It gently buffs away dead cells, clears the pores and leaves my skin so smooth!!! My face is going through a slight purge, I was using a neutrogena acne product for years before taking a leap and trying this one. The product really is simple lol, its minimalist and great for everyday
ev c.
I was looking for an exfoliating cleanser because I have very oily sensitive skin and at first I was very unsure about this product because it claimed to be a gentle exfoliator and it felt rougher than I was expecting it to be. It feels like a scrub but I was worried about it being too rough on my skin. However, it does a decent job at exfoliating the skin on my nose (the only part of my face I'm not worried about being too rough on). I think it did it's job, it just wasn't for me. I would purchase again but I'm not running back to this product either.
Amber H.
Portland, OR
I got this scrub to help it on days when my skin is very dry and flakey (I have some very bad skin days) it does great at clearing all the dead cells and making my face feel clean and refreshed. It does sting on a bad skin day so I only use it occasionally. It has not irritated my skin in any other way. It actually brightens up my skin quite well.
Shelby R.
Inglis, Fl
I don't know whats up with this product but it sucked. It broke me out/recked the texture of my skin and dried it out.(the complete opposite of what a scrub is supposed to do) I usually like simple skin care but this was just not good for me. 😓

Edit: after a week without use my skin is looking back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product 😕
Daniela F.
I know a pot of people like this brand and this product ao I decided to try this out and I have to say that this is the products that works the least on my face, like seriously it does not matter if I use it or not it wont do any change to my skin. I don't recommend this because the only thing it does is kinda harsh my skin.
Elizabeth R.
Cullowhee, NC
Absolutely love this as an exfoliator! I had a bad reaction to the Benefit Gimme Brow and it made my eyebrow skin red and flaky and itchy and this facial scrub healed me up in about 2 weeks! It also exfoliates the rest of my face really well and my makeup goes on so smoothly. I use 3xs a week in the shower after cleansing.
Monserrat R.
Ontario, Ca
This was my first time using it. Given that I don't have sensitive skin I felt it was too gentle. I felt like it didn't exfoliate. This item well probably be more enjoyed with someone with sensitive skin. I probably won't repurchase it or recommend it, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't the targeted audience for this scrub.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.