BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Sara K.
Philadelphia, PA
I really do not like this product. I know it's fragrance-free, but it smells like burnt plastic and I can't get past it. In terms of texture it's just no better than any other scrub.
Linnea F.
D Hanis, TX
I like this scrub, but there are others I like far better. I prefer more exfoliation. If you want to use it daily and only need a little exfoliation, you would probably like it. Very little fragrance, if any.
Kaye G.
This is the stuff. It's affordable and it works really well. It gently exfoliates the face and it isn't heavy at all. It definitely leaves you with a super fresh and clean feeling.
Samantha V.
Franklin, KY
I have extremely sensitive skin and generally I stay away from exfoliating products or products that might be harsh, but this product is amazing. It gives you a deep scrub without peeling your skin off it is great!
It was amazing! I didn't have a problem with it a all. It was really coarse so I had to carefully massage it on my skin and it perfectly exfoliated my skin and slowly brightened it!
demi b.
Orange park, FL
I love this gave scrub so much. It's like heaven in a bottle!my love this stuff soo much and my skin feels so soft and clean and the packaging is cute looking. Very gentle.
harley b.
with this product a little but really does go a long way. i really love how clean my face feels afterwards. it is a great value, especially for the price of it. i thought hat it was very effective & i will be buying the product again.
Kelsey W.
Warwick, RI
I love this scrub! I switched from St Ive's apricot and am a forever fan! It scrubs away my dead skin cells and rejuvenates my skin! Leaves it feeling fresh and moisturized!
Meesh E.
Keeps your face moist and doesn't dry our skin. Smell is light and not overly fragrant. The formula doesn't bubble very much, but does feel like it cleans deeply.
Taylor M.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this facewash because it is not harsh on the skin but it has a small amount of exfoliant so you feel like you are really scrubbing away the dirt and oil.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.