BY SIMPLE #37 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Rachel W.
This product leaves my face feeling extremely smooth. I always use it after I wear makeup because it helps to get rid of the extra makeup that might be left. I highly recommend this product!
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
I just started using this and so far I only have good things to say about this. I have sensitive skin and every scrub feels too harsh but not this one. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth
Jaime C.
This face scrub leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.  I go through phases of using this product.  When I do, I apply it once, daily.  I typically like face washes with grit, which is why I am rating this product a 4 and not a 5.  I highly recommend this face scrub!
Sintique C.
Westfield, MA
It is such a gentle exfoliator. It's very lightweight and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this for dry skin, since we all should exfoliate every once in a while, because it does the work without making you feel extra dry or rough. Very great buy!
Andrea M.
wethersfield
So I love this because when a pimple pops up on my face I immediately was my face with this scrub and it goes away what I love about this too is that you can find it anywhere and the bottle is very easy and simple to use
Lauren Z.
Colonia, NJ
Felt a little harsh on my super sensative skin so I discontinued use but other then that I didn't dislike the product. I think the product did a good job just wasn't great on my skin type
Janiece R.
I bought this at CVS and use this wash every morning and night. It doesn't have a strong scent, it just smells clean. It is very gentle and doesn't dry out my skin. It's a good cleanser for the price paid (under $15)
Asha K.
I love love love the Simple brand. I have been using their cleanser and scrub for over 5 years. I also use their face wipes which are amazing. I have sensitive skin and this scrub does not create any issues for me.
Skye Y.
Graham, NC
This product is overall pretty great, but the scent is rather unpleasant. I love that it’s a gentle exfoliant, so it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. The packaging is sleek and simple, and it’s super affordable.
Shaniya C.
Conway, AR
PERFECT! If perfect had a name this scrub would be somewhere around it. I bought this at a local Walmart and tried it out, it was gentle on my skin and made a huge difference with the appearance of my skin so it was effective. This is a staple for me and I will continue to buy this product.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.