BY SIMPLE

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
This product is a good enough scrub for the price. I purchased it once. It did okay but I didn't fall in love with how it worked. I have tried other scrubs that I felt did better on my skin. I think my skin just wasn't right for the product.
D'Andra G.
Good product it began to dry my skin out after while I had to mix it with a toner and a daily and nightly moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated but it helps get rid of my acne.
Jenn V.
San Jose, CA
This product is great. I bought it on Amazon for about 4$ and have used it for about a month. The scrub is very gentle, but I can feel and see the little grits.

I broke out a lot before using this product; however, after using the facial scrub in conjunction with a new product I was trying out (aloe vera gel) , I broke out less and my acne is now very, very mild.

After using the scrub, my face feels clean and smooth. I have less dry patches on my face compared to before. It does have a scent to it, but the smell is bearable.
Alexandra H.
Kelso , WA
This is another great product I love and use daily. It exfoliates the skin but it’s also so gentle on the skin! It does the job and leaves the my skin so nice and smooth!
Nicole N.
I bought this because it was practically free after my coupons and drugstore rewards, so I thought I would give it a try. I like the packaging and always wanted to try it. I was disappointed right off the bat with the scent. It was strong and a little unpleasant, not at all what I expected. The consistency of the product was good, with a medium grittiness to scrub the skin. However, I didn't like the filmy texture it left behind on my skin. It almost felt like it wouldn't completely rinse off. My skin did feel soft, but not exactly clean. I am switching to another brand when this tube is empty.
Pili B.
Kaneohe, HI
I love how Simple feels on my face. I wear makeup daily and I know I should always remove my makeup before showering but let's face it - that doesn't always happen! The facial scrub, cleanser, and moisturizing facial wash from Simple are all staples for my shower routine! They get off the makeup I wear (primer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, eyebrow pomade) and leave my face feeling clean but never overly dry. Love this brand!
Jordan D.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been using Simple facial scrub since the product became available in the United States a few years ago.

I absolutely love this product and it has never upset my sensitive skin. My favorite thing about it is that the micro beads inside are naturally derived and they are also of fine enough grit that it doesn't irritate my skin even if I exfoliate quite often.

You can't beat this scrub especially for the fantastic pric
Sarah H.
Collierville
It got the job done, a light scrub and your skin feels clean and refreshed, however the smell of it was not lovely. I don't think I would use it again because of that.
Meesh E.
Keeps your face moist and doesn't dry our skin. Smell is light and not overly fragrant. The formula doesn't bubble very much, but does feel like it cleans deeply.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.