BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
This is the best face scrub I've ever used. It's not irritating and I actually feel like it's exfoliating my skin. It's a good value and I can often find coupons for it. I've purchased several bottles over the last year and will by more. I recommend it to all of my friends!
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite facial cleaner I've ever used in all my years. Not only does it clean, smooth and help clear up breakouts it also refreshes your face and deep cleanses. I have very oily skin so believe me when I say this product is more than effective!
Amber C.
Somersworth, NH
I really like this facial scrub a lot. I've been using it for about a month now every morning in the shower to cleanse my face. I have very acne prone skin so I really like that this has scrubbing action but at the same time it is not harsh at all! I have very sensitive skin and have had no problems. I still break out but I have noticed I break out less than before using this product. I purchased from CVS with a coupon but even without the coupon it is very inexpensive which is great. Only thing I would change is it doesn't smell all that great. It smells clean, but sort of funky. Definitely not too concerning though because I would definitely repurchase and still very much enjoy it.
Jurnee D.
LOVE all of simples products. Gentle enough to use daily, and unlike most facial products they continue to be effective over time. No unnecessary chemicals or fillers.
Ciara W.
Pretty good product. Does not remove makeup well - so you have to clean your makeup off first. The packaging is nice and the exfoliant felt gentle yet effective. The price is also nice and affordable.
Rachel W.
This product leaves my face feeling extremely smooth. I always use it after I wear makeup because it helps to get rid of the extra makeup that might be left. I highly recommend this product!
Jaime C.
This face scrub leaves me feeling clean and refreshed.  I go through phases of using this product.  When I do, I apply it once, daily.  I typically like face washes with grit, which is why I am rating this product a 4 and not a 5.  I highly recommend this face scrub!
Bisma Z.
Germantown , MD
I just started using this and so far I only have good things to say about this. I have sensitive skin and every scrub feels too harsh but not this one. It leaves my skin super soft and smooth
Sintique C.
Westfield, MA
It is such a gentle exfoliator. It's very lightweight and gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend this for dry skin, since we all should exfoliate every once in a while, because it does the work without making you feel extra dry or rough. Very great buy!
Andrea M.
Wethersfield, CT
So I love this because when a pimple pops up on my face I immediately was my face with this scrub and it goes away what I love about this too is that you can find it anywhere and the bottle is very easy and simple to use
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.