BY SIMPLE #36 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Alayna T.
Batavia, NY
I love scrubs. This one has saved me. It's microbeads are not too big and not too small so they scrap away at the dirt and grossness, and it clears the skin. This is a great product to partner with their makeup remover and face cleanser wipes, amazing
Amanda S.
I totally love this facial scrub so much.  It's affordable as well as it smells good and it makes me want to use it again.  I have oily acne prone skin so it works well for that so I'll keep buying it.  I would recommend it to everyone!  Great price easy to find
Kristie H.
Westminster, CA
This facial scrub was quite average! It does have tiny beads in it which helps with the exfoliating but I saw no major improvements in my skin. It helped clean my face of oils. Because it is a drug store product, it was cheaper and just finished the job.
Sasha B.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite facial cleaner I've ever used in all my years. Not only does it clean, smooth and help clear up breakouts it also refreshes your face and deep cleanses. I have very oily skin so believe me when I say this product is more than effective!
Emma K.
The Simple Facial Scrub is great because it exfoliates without being overly rough on the skin. Over exfoliation can cause skin to break out more. I love the clean feel that I am left with after using this product.
Cassy T.
Trenton
It’s a good facial cleanser. It doesn’t irritate my skin even though it is a “scrub”. It leaves my face feeling very smooth. But you have to make sure you moisturize after using. I would buy this product again.
Brittany V.
Ellaville , GA
Good product. Not too harsh when using. Removes make up gently. Bought from Walmart. Packaging is nice. Good price. Smells good when using in shower. Doesn't leave a residue on my face. Would recommend to others!
Hasina D.
Preston, Lancashire
This is a great facial wash to use in the mornings to give you a refreshing and clean feel. Looks great in your bathroom and is a very gentle product to use on your face. I would purchase the product again.
Josephine G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this product!! I have been having bad luck from using different products. My face has become so sensitive. I use this product twice a week and it leaves my face smooth and doesn't irritate it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
This scrub isn't too bad but not excellent. It's good for the environment, but I feel it barely does anything for my skin. It's somewhat effective, provided that you're a bit more generous with the product.
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
Kelsey F.
Berkley, MA
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.