BY SIMPLE #32 in Face Scrubs

Buy on Amazon
Angie R.
I actually enjoy this Simple Facial Scrub. It's fairly gentle, but after 3 minutes, I can't rub it in anymore because it begins to get rough on my skin. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent, it just smells odd. I use it 1x-2x a month. I do recommend it for sensitive skin, just be careful not to scrub your face with it too much. I bought mines at Walgreens but you can also purchase it at Walmart, Target, and their official website. I give it 5/5 🌟.
Alejandra M.
After searching for a product that best suited my face for so long, I finally found it! This  Simple Facial Scrub  has changed my life! I used to have breakout, after breakout, after breakout and now my face has definitely become smoother and less irritated. I would definitely recommend this product to others because it is much more gentle on the skin than other face wash products. It doesn't contain harsh chemicals and I had honestly been looking for a product like this!
Jacquelyn B.
I do not enjoy any Simple products. I have tried multiple things from them but they always make me break out and/or give me rashes. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I thought this would be a great option but either it isn’t as sensitive as they say, or I’m just allergic to some ingredient. Overall, would not recommend at all.
ev c.
I was looking for an exfoliating cleanser because I have very oily sensitive skin and at first I was very unsure about this product because it claimed to be a gentle exfoliator and it felt rougher than I was expecting it to be. It feels like a scrub but I was worried about it being too rough on my skin. However, it does a decent job at exfoliating the skin on my nose (the only part of my face I'm not worried about being too rough on). I think it did it's job, it just wasn't for me. I would purchase again but I'm not running back to this product either.
meadow c.
Paragould, AR
amazing product. this facial scrub exfoliates my face soooo good. i use it every other day after removing my makeup and it makes my face so smooth and soft. this scrub is one of the best exfoliators i’ve used. i would recommend this to everyone, and for everyone to incorporate it into their skin care routine.
Daniela C.
Phoenix
First off this an amazing exfoliating scrub to start with. It is not harsh and isn't as rough vs. an apricot scrub. However I do not recommend for daily use... I have sensitive skin and this worked twice a week perfectly! It is a good purchase!
Lolo L.
Venice
For a great inexpensive face scrub, I highly recommend this one!  Besides the Alba one I love, this comes in a close second. It really scrubs away any impurities and makes my face feel so clean!  I love that it doesn't have many of the harsh chemicals found in so many other scrubs and I've used it for every day washing and had no issues!
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Simple Facial Scrub I asked my husband to pick up face cleaned. This is what he brought home (by no means my regular cleaner) since it was on sale. Though I was happy he was being thrifty I don't like much change in my facial cleaning as I have picky skin. I decided to try it (and not hurt the hubby's feelings). I was very disappointed. The smell was TERRIBLE! Also the texture was weird and it didn't leave my face feeling clean.
Dara A.
Weatherford , TX
SMELLS GOD AWFUL!!!!!!!!! Face is squeaky after using it but not in a good way. I feel like the make up isn’t being removed all the way and my face is so tight after using. I do like that it doesn’t have harsh chemicals like other face scrubs to but if it was a bit more moisturizing and didn’t have the horrible smell I might actually like it.
Venus L.
This face scrub is definitely one of my favorite things to use to remove my makeup at the end of the day! It really gets and cleans my pores leaving my skin looking shiny and smooth! I highly recommend this!
Kenosha M.
Shreveport, LA
Can this be used daily or does it need to be rotated with the Facial cleanser?
Delaney O.
Parksville, Ky
Should I use this as both a cleanser and scrub, or after my face cleanser?
kelsey f.
Does this product make your face dry?
Delaney O.