BY SIMPLE

Perfect Even For Sensitive Skin No dyes 2 No artificial perfumes 3 No harsh irritants Moisturizing Facial Wash br Leaves your skin thoroughly cleansed and moisturized. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. Soap-free and non-drying. Cleaning Facial Wipes Refreshes your skin with moisture and also removes waterproof mascara. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5. Ophthalmologist tested and safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. No alcohol, oil-free, non-drying and no greasy residue. Replenishing Rich Moisturizer br Keeps your skin replenished and moisturized all day. Contains Pro-Vitamin B5. Contains 3 skin-loving ingredients: Glycerin, Bisabolol and Allatonin. Simple skincare contains no animal derived ingredients. Questions or comments? Cleansing Facial Wipes see more...

• Is this really good for sensitive skin? My face is really sensitive.1 Answers
  • Is this really good for sensitive skin? My face is really sensitive.3 Answers
Phoebe M.
Fairfax, VA
Love that they sold this! It's a lovely little starter kit and it's nice to be able to wash your face without lots of harshness. BUT the products were not super effective, and my face sometimes felt oily and gross AFTER washing it with Simple.
Keara H.
Face wash was a HUGE problem for me. Even the roughness of a face wash towel will leave me with gross bumps all over.My mom got me this and it forever changed. I finally didn't have to worry.
Allison N.
Mansfield
When I purchased this product I was in my teenage years. I had very oily skin then due to all the sports I was playing. I had severe acne and I used this product to help with that issue. The makeup remover worked wonderfully! I have sensitive skin so the face wash was very harsh on my face. It burned and left my face feeling like it was on fire, but it did get rid of my acne. The consistency of the face wash was different than anything else I have ever tried. It was more of a creamy lotion than any other face wash that is thickened.
Kamille D.
Springfield
This is a good starter kit for someone that wants, like the name, a super simple lightweight step into a skincare routine. These aren't miracle products but for the price they work very well for a gentle basic cleanse and decent moisturizer.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I personally didn't like these products but only because they made my skin itchy which is weird because my fifteen year old daughter absolutely loves this product line
Steffanie  H.
Buena Vista, GA
This is a perfect kit if you want to see what simple is all about. I have very sensitive skin and most face cleansers make my face red and burn this is the first product I have found that does not burn my face or dry it out. I highly highly recommend it if you have sensitive skin.
Courtney V.
Estancia, NM
This was an okay product. I would recommend this particular forr sensitive skin. I would say this product would be great for pre-teens and skin with no major concerns. I find that the moisturizer was extremely greasy and did not offer much hydration.
Katie S.
South Charleston
I adore Simple products. They always leave my face feeling smooth, and it seems like my face doesn't get oily as fast. The smell is a little odd, not bad, but almost like a plastic smell. Doesn't irritate the sensitive skin around my eyes.
Jayda K.
I started using this product because I heard the great reviews, but I wasn't as impressed. When I first started using it I saw my face become clear and healthy but after a few weeks, my skin began getting oily and I began breaking out. The formula is nice and creamy and the moisturizer is bomb!
Dilê S.
I received this product from my sister before I was about to travel. I have combination skin and the products worked very well with my skin. I do also have sensitive skin and it was gentle on my skin, thus not harsh or irritable.
Sylvia U.
Is this really good for sensitive skin? My face is really sensitive.
Sylvia U.
Is this really good for sensitive skin? My face is really sensitive.